Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
@chickens really , Congrats!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

One HUNDRED percent hatch rate?! And oh my god I love all your duckies!! They are so Cute and Soft and Fluffy!!
love.gif

Bouncer is. So. Big! in those pictures! He's almost the size of Lily and Petunia!
th.gif
How old is he??

Congratulations chickens really!! You are such a good duck-mom and Bouncer + Bouncer-lets are soo cute and very happy under your care. I love the pictures and the stories and the pictures and cute little ducklings and BOUNCER!

"Cheers!" ~ chickens really
tongue.png

@chickens really
, Congrats!!! :celebrate :celebrate  
One HUNDRED percent hatch rate?! And oh my god I love all your duckies!! They are so Cute and Soft and Fluffy!! :love  
Bouncer is. So. Big! in those pictures! He's almost the size of Lily and Petunia! :th ​ How old is ​he??

Congratulations chickens really!! You are such a good duck-mom and Bouncer + Bouncer-lets are soo cute and very happy under your care. I love the pictures and the stories and the pictures ​and cute little ducklings and BOUNCER!

"Cheers!" ~ chickens really  :p

Thanks so Much.........Yes, Bouncer is Big but Lily is very small......I will post a new one of Bouncer here in a minute.....

I am so proud of my hatch.....I did it......!
Stressful two days.....lots of waiting, peeping, quacking, tapping and pacing....That was all by me!!....lol.......

Thanks you have been great......!

I think I hatched Call Ducklings also......I wish Ravyn was on...... Three and possibly a fourth is a Call Duckling?......Probably why I had to help those babies out of the egg.....Still tiny and clearly have round heads and small bills......

Ravynfallen......where are you?......I can not tag her with this stupid ipad.......

All babies are great.......I'm a bit upset because the lady who said she was buying is starting to sound more like a kid that wants Ducks......?

Always something..........

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom