Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Hello...

Another 100% Hatch rate again....
smile.png
......6 Call or Call cross and 5 Appleyard Buff cross....
smile.png
.....I will post pictures of the ones I never took pictures of and then of all the Poopers once they are all fluffed up...
smile.png

Yippee!.....
Congratulations!!!

Appleyard/Buff...4 one was not hatched yet.
Awww! I love their colors!
love.gif

I'm done now with this thread...
smile.png

It's time and 3 100% hatches is success not a mess up..
smile.png

Thanks everyone.....Bouncer and I appreciate all the. Interest.....

Bye..
wink.png
for now anyways...
wink.png

Shannon
You've done great, I've learned a lot reading through this thread.
smile.png
I hope you will start a "Hatching Duck Eggs... I did great!"
big_smile.png

Hello... Another 100% Hatch rate again....:) ......6 Call or Call cross and 5 Appleyard Buff cross....:) .....I will post pictures of the ones I never took pictures of and then of all the Poopers once they are all fluffed up...:) ... Yippee!.....
Congratulations!!!
Appleyard/Buff...4 one was not hatched yet.
Awww! I love their colors! :love
I'm done now with this thread...:) ...... It's time and 3 100% hatches is success not a mess up..:) ..... Thanks everyone.....Bouncer and I appreciate all the. Interest..... Bye..;) for now anyways...;) Shannon
You've done great, I've learned a lot reading through this thread. :) I hope you will start a "Hatching Duck Eggs... I did great!" :D
I can keep this going?.....lol...;) Thanks....I never knew I would be so good at hatching..?.....I guess I am ?...:)...... They sure are very pretty Ducklings.....Thank you..:)

I can keep this going?.....lol...;)

Thanks....I never knew I would be so good at hatching..?.....I guess I am ?...:) ......

They sure are very pretty Ducklings.....Thank you..:)

Oh sorry, I'll stop posting! ;) :gig

Practice makes perfect I guess! 

Your welcome! :)

Lol...:)......Not much practice and it is perfect....;).....Starting a new hatch today of pure Calls...Who knows what 26 days will bring?...;)......

Thanks I will be posting pictures later of the Ducklings bathing...Some are going to new homes today and need to get spiffed up...:)...lol

Lol...
smile.png
......Not much practice and it is perfect....
wink.png
.....Starting a new hatch today of pure Calls...Who knows what 26 days will bring?...
wink.png

Thanks I will be posting pictures later of the Ducklings bathing...Some are going to new homes today and need to get spiffed up...
smile.png
...lol
Aww exciting!!! Hopefully LOTS of ducklings!
big_smile.png

I'll look forward to seeing them!

Back
Top Bottom