Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

@QuackSpeak

Hello.....:hugs

I thought you fell of the other side of the World.....Hope your Ducks are great?....:frow

Always fun around here on the Funny Farm....:wee

Yeah, it's been so long! Super busy over here :th And loving the new BYC ;)
I've been playing catch-up; Dandelion is adorable! Will she be staying with you, because of her bill? So glad she hatched out into ur nice home :)

Ellie and Luna aren't ducklings anymore :D We pretty much skipped the Gingerman stage... They're very huggable :p
They used to freak out when my dad or brother got near them. Neither person spent much time with them when they were ducklings, so they're a bit wary, but getting better! Mildly amazed that they can tell people apart :D

Yeah, it's been so long! Super busy over here :th And loving the new BYC ;)
I've been playing catch-up; Dandelion is adorable! Will she be staying with you, because of her bill? So glad she hatched out into ur nice home :)

Ellie and Luna aren't ducklings anymore :D We pretty much skipped the Gingerman stage... They're very huggable :p
They used to freak out when my dad or brother got near them. Neither person spent much time with them when they were ducklings, so they're a bit wary, but getting better! Mildly amazed that they can tell people apart :D
Awe......Thanks....Yes the deformed Billed Baby is staying and I hope this Appleyard is a Hen...:fl....I'm keeping it being it is the last of DW and Petunias Ducklings....
So glad you are enjoying your Ducklings....Please pop in so I know your around...:hugs

IMG_2610.JPG
IMG_2612.JPG
Way too cute.....:lau

Back
Top Bottom