Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Fantastic....so excited for you.
We're inundated with eggs so I've popped 2 duck and 5 bantam eggs into the incubator today. Why not they're all so cute.
I've decided to sell some chooks (chickens) so I can try some other duck breeds. There's a limit to the number of birds I'm allowed to keep so need to cut numbers.

IMG_2938.JPG
IMG_2939.JPG
IMG_2940.JPG
IMG_2943.JPG
Mini Appleyard 2 Ducklings
Rest are Calls one is Chocolate other is Bue

@chickens really, soo cute!! Sorry I haven't been around so much lately :( I'm so busy now
I read through all the missed posts (WOW there are a lot!) and I'm just :eek:
Your ducklings are so cute, and I'm glad you take such good care of them! You sure must be busy with all their little poops and peeps! ;)

@chickens really, soo cute!! Sorry I haven't been around so much lately :( I'm so busy now
I read through all the missed posts (WOW there are a lot!) and I'm just :eek:
Your ducklings are so cute, and I'm glad you take such good care of them! You sure must be busy with all their little poops and peeps! ;)
@QuackSpeak ...Its been fun and so busy.....I hope your doing well and hope to hear from you again soon....Thank so much!

Shannon

IMG_2959.JPG
IMG_2960.JPG
@Miss Lydia
I think I will keep this little Crested Pekin?...it is so cute and Funny! Named it Cotton..Tiny crest and won't breed it at all...
The other is that poor looking Bantam Appleyard Hen....She is now moulting and looks even worse!...Lives with Ducklings so not being bred and has stopped laying eggs..Feed her really good so hope she feathers out good?...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom