Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

When will the marans and the SFH be hatching?
I have some set to hatch 2 weeks from monday. I haven't candled yet though to check for fertility and my marans shells are so dark I really can't tell until day 14 or so. But, I will now in a few days if the SFHs are fertile. There were only a few, so this week there will be more. :)

It has been years since I have come back to BYC, this being some of my first words in a long time, and I just have to say that in the years that I have been away from the community I am so elated to see that Bantam Orpingtons have now become a thing, which was something I dreamed so much to have back then! Oh how happy that makes me! ^.^

You can order now and a great time to do it as all chicks are currently 25% off. Just put the desired shipping date in the special instructions area. I should be able to accommodate any date on those breeds.
www.papaspoultry.com
Go to for sale page to access the online store. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

It has been years since I have come back to BYC, this being some of my first words in a long time, and I just have to say that in the years that I have been away from the community I am so elated to see that Bantam Orpingtons have now become a thing, which was something I dreamed so much to have back then! Oh how happy that makes me! ^.^

Welcome back! :woot

(From a chicken newb in Aloha)

Back
Top Bottom