Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

You can order now and a great time to do it as all chicks are currently 25% off. Just put the desired shipping date in the special instructions area. I should be able to accommodate any date on those breeds.
www.papaspoultry.com
Go to for sale page to access the online store. Let me know if you have any questions.
smile.png

DANG! I was 2 days too late lol

Hi
1. Are your prices still the same listed as on page one of this thread?
2. I have a friend that drives up your way from time to time. But I never know when he going until a couple of week ahead. Can I order 18 eggs now at these prices and pick up then. (I know you can not guarantee when the hens are laying.)
3. I have also ordered from another breeder and he does not know when those eggs will be ready but it would be nice to incubate them all together. So what I'm really asking is, how flexible are you?

Hi
1. Are your prices still the same listed as on page one of this thread?
2. I have a friend that drives up your way from time to time. But I never know when he going until a couple of week ahead. Can I order 18 eggs now at these prices and pick up then. (I know you can not guarantee when the hens are laying.)
3. I have also ordered from another breeder and he does not know when those eggs will be ready but it would be nice to incubate them all together. So what I'm really asking is, how flexible are you?
Let me know what breeds you are looking for and I can give you a better idea. Yes, these prices are still the same and are not currently discounted. I rarely discount hatching eggs but will often just list excess eggs on auction when I have them. But, again, let me know which breeds you are interested in and I can give you a good feel for what I will have and how much notice I would need. Happy to work with you though!

Oh wow. You do have some beautiful birds. I'm only up in Oregon, but I'm not quite ready to deal with the low hatch rate of shipped eggs. You even have lavender opington, which I just added to my list of desired birds. And sizzles!! Or...frizzles? lol

Oh dear. The chicken math has started and I haven't even had my first hatch yet.

I just got my eggs today:):) They look great! I was just wondering what the BAM and Bch stood for

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom