Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Papa Brooder--You are the best--I've bought and hatched shipped eggs for 2 years--you sent me 8 Cream Legbar eggs and I was blown away at 5 days candeling when I saw all were fertile and active. Hatch Day is Sunday, 2 days--think I'll get 100%--ill let you know. Thank you sooo much! Unheard of indeed!

I received my eggs perfectly packaged, thank you. Out of the 10 sf eggs 4 were no good either not fertilized or early death. Was dissapointed I did not receive any extra eggs. They have 4 days to go.

Stacey

If you did not receive extras, there must have been an error. I apologize for that. Most people know me as being quite generous with extras. I have had some help lately sending out eggs as business has gotten much busier. They must have misread my notes. Will gladly make up for it with many extras if you would like to consider ordering again in the future. Otherwise, I can refund you for an egg or two if that would help, just send me a PM.

Papa Brooder--You are the best--I've bought and hatched shipped eggs for 2 years--you sent me 8 Cream Legbar eggs and I was blown away at 5 days candeling when I saw all were fertile and active.  Hatch Day is Sunday, 2 days--think I'll get 100%--ill let you know.  Thank you sooo much!  Unheard of indeed!

Woohoo! Fantastic. Love hearing those results. Hope you get a great female/me ratio!

What are your olive eggers composed from, and are they first generation?

Yes I have three olive egger projects currently. All involve an f2 olive egger bred to something of interest to me. To make a deep dark olive egg I have a fbcm roo over An OE (fbcm x black ameracauns). Then going for a lighter color egg I have a blue coclored OE hen in with a blue ameracauna hen. Last project is a barred red bird olive egger project that I am just hatching my first chicks from. I'm after specific egg colors so everything is still early stages. Ill be hatching and growing out a number of Pullets for egg color then ill decide from there where to take the project. :)

how do I go about ordering?? I want some in a few weeks so I can incubate them simultaneously with my guinea eggs that are coming... 3 cream legbars and 3 bbs Marans :) can you ship for a specific date when I find out the exact shipping date for my guinea eggs? I'm so excited that you have the legbars. It would be even MORE perfect if you also had golden campines, going to have to find those elsewhere, phooey.

how do I go about ordering?? I want some in a few weeks so I can incubate them simultaneously with my guinea eggs that are coming... 3 cream legbars and 3 bbs Marans :) can you ship for a specific date when I find out the exact shipping date for my guinea eggs? I'm so excited that you have the legbars. It would be even MORE perfect if you also had golden campines, going to have to find those elsewhere, phooey.
yes, I can ship a specific date as long as I have the availability. For that small of an order it shouldn't be any trouble. Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you an invoice. you know the guineas take a week longer, right? :)

Back
Top Bottom