Hatching Eggs from our Rare & Heritage Poultry! Availability may vary

When will your silver sussex eggs be available? I have one lonely silver sussex pullet lol. She is in with some Marans for now, for company. She is soooo huge! Do you have any photos of your silver sussex?

Last edited:
Our Silver Sussex have been laying for about 8 weeks now and we have done several test hatches. Everything is great! I am thinking about 3 weeks (we have a short wait list). Don't you LOVE how HUGE the Sussex are? Our Silver Sussex hen in our laying coop is bigger than our roo!

Hi, I sent a PM, but was not sure if you rec'd it. I have a few questions if I may.
What class are the seramas?
Typically, what color/number are your FBCM eggs on the Marans Chart?
It states that the Ameraucanas are pure breed, but are green egg layers. I am a little confused, so can you please explain.
I would like to purchase eggs from the three breeds and this seems like a wonderful auction.
Thanks,

Here is my 11 week old Cream Legbar pullet from your eggs. She has great coloring and a big crest. The males had excellent color but I cant keep roos so had to give them away. Thanks, I've always had great luck with your eggs :)

Back
Top Bottom