Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from the other side of the state. Took a 5 hour trip today and picked up a pair of lavender Orps and a Coronation Sussex hen. I'll have eggs to offer from them in about a month (as soon as I'm sure eggs are fertilized by this guy since they were running together with some blue laced red wyandottes). Here's a picture of the Coro hen and the lavender roo.

Really nice! Congrats!

I was so happy to receive chicks in the mail this morning from crazypetlady. I know they are OEGB but do not know which kind. I don't know if they all look alike at hatch or if you can tell them apart. If anyone has an idea of the type, please let me know
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

I was so happy to receive chicks in the mail this morning from crazypetlady. I know they are OEGB but do not know which kind. I don't know if they all look alike at hatch or if you can tell them apart. If anyone has an idea of the type, please let me know
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

Cute! Sorry I am of no help on type, lol.

Originally Posted by RedBrush Farm

yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

I would say bb red LF OEGB

yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

They are bb reds, but they are not bantams

It was a planned breeding though she didn't show until about 10 days ago, so I guess kindof a surprise because for a long time I thought she didn't take...she actually had two boys but the first little guy didn't make it...he was very large and I think just took too long to come out, and just never got breathing well enough. I'm just thankful the second little boy made it! He will be staying with me
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom