Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't really thought about it until I heard what the prizes were! I only have shipped eggs to work with though, so I don't know if I want to place all my hopes for a good hatch rate on the USPS...
Thank you
smile.png

I JUST added another incubator to the worst hatch rate contest, so if USPS messes up your eggs......................

x2. Can I hatch along with everyone else using my own eggs or do I have to swap with someone to be a part of the NYD hatch?
your own eggs are fine. you can even get store bought eggs. If you have a trader Joe's they have fertilized eating eggs and people have bought those and hatched them. In fact does anyone have a TJ near them that would want to send me eggs? I'd like to try those out just for fun.

I hadn't really thought about it until I heard what the prizes were! I only have shipped eggs to work with though, so I don't know if I want to place all my hopes for a good hatch rate on the USPS...
Prizes? I'm confused. I saw the NYD swap, but didn't see any prizes. What are the prizes for? As you can see, this is my first year doing this too.
hide.gif

Last edited:
My fear.... that is a lot of reading everyday
th.gif
that is always a BIG BUSY Thread. Might be fun though.... not sure I want to hatch much..... still thinking. When is the deadline?

I just signed up
smile.png
Have never participated before, but I love hatching and I like contest so it was a no brainier
highfive.gif
There are a lot of great prizes. Someone worked really hard to put together a good contest. There are so many things going on, I'm sure I will miss something. Its a win/win - even if I do not win anything from the contest I still end up with some cute fuzzies!!

I just signed up
smile.png
Have never participated before, but I love hatching and I like contest so it was a no brainier
highfive.gif
There are a lot of great prizes. Someone worked really hard to put together a good contest. There are so many things going on, I'm sure I will miss something. Its a win/win - even if I do not win anything from the contest I still end up with some cute fuzzies!!
mstricter and myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom