Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do animation, but don't believe this! I've never found an application to do this type of work!
WHAT'S IT CALLED!!!!

looks pretty stinkin' real to me as well, but they're insisting it is indeed 3D animation. They attend Centre NAD in Montreal, Canada...you might be able to find out what programming they used, etc...to make the vid; I really don't know. :)

..you can also see that the same camera is showing the child mere seconds after the 'attack'. Child has a different colored coat on and the hat is bright red - not the maroon shown in the attack video. It's clearly fake...just very...very well done. heh

Last edited:
Well I'm glad that vid is fake!

x2 Even if it were real (which it isn't) the eagle did let go at a reasonable height with regard to the extent of injuries that may have occurred, but it's still scary to think about it. I do know that hawks and eagles both - pick up small dogs very frequently, so the probability of this happening is a lot more plausible than some might think. Either way I'm glad the IT'ers had fun, but whew...scary.

I do animation, but don't believe this! I've never found an application to do this type of work!
WHAT'S IT CALLED!!!!
It's called "They got an A on that project". lol The first time I saw it was on the news when they also had the guys that made it. Pretty good animation I thought. I bet they'll have a job in the movie industry.

Quote: On of your babies that I hatched.

love.gif

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom