Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just received our eggs from debs flock
celebrate.gif
Icelandics ready to incubate after a day of setting around
caf.gif

and got My silver penciled rocks from die fly ranch.

I have silver penciled rock and partridge eggs coming from Dick Hortsman. He was less expensive and he is a recognized breeder. I have learned to get the best you can. Make the road a little shorter. I have a Partridge Roo from him and he is huge and so pretty.

Will be heading towards either Wildwood or Ocala in February (mid to late) to pick up our new incubator. If anyone up that way has something we are owed, or that owe you, or that we have that you want we can make plans to haul, meet, pick up, drop off
big_smile.png

Funny. I was expecting welsummer eggs today, and the box says call for pick up. So what does the PO (or my carrier, not sure who is responsible) but put it in the can for delivery, which I totally expected. I did not expect for my carrier to call me on her route to ask me if I wanted to meet her to get the box before she headed down the dirt roads. So that was a nice change!

Question...I want to get a few hens for just eating egg production, no broodiness, great layers, what IYO is the best hatchery stock for this??

Will be heading towards either Wildwood or Ocala in February (mid to late) to pick up our new incubator. If anyone up that way has something we are owed, or that owe you, or that we have that you want we can make plans to haul, meet, pick up, drop off :D

I would love to meet up with you, I could take some of those BCMs you pmed me about :D
I can also get you those eggs I owe you by then.

Speaking of the chicken eggs I owe. I finally got a hold of the guy today, he said he would hopefully have enough on Friday for me. If not, he would keep checking every Friday (when he loads his incubator) until we got all the eggs on the list. I mentioned that I would probably be wanting a few extras for each swap I owe... But we will have to see what he starts getting from his chickens

All this talk of Partridge Rocks and Cochins makes me wonder. Does anyone on here have LF Partridge Cochin hatching eggs? I fell in love with Partridge Orps, but can't afford $1,000 a pair. So, I'm considering Standard sized Partridge Cochins instead. They are just as beautiful if I find a quality breeder and are more in my price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom