Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be heading towards either Wildwood or Ocala in February (mid to late) to pick up our new incubator. If anyone up that way has something we are owed, or that owe you, or that we have that you want we can make plans to haul, meet, pick up, drop off
big_smile.png

I'd love to meet up too. Maybe we all could get together for lunch?

Question...I want to get a few hens for just eating egg production, no broodiness, great layers, what IYO is the best hatchery stock for this??

Depends on what kind of eggs you want, Leghorns are great egg layers especially white if you want a little color brown leghorns are great a little less eggs, for colored eggs I love Australorps, mine generally lay year around even though they took a long molt this year.

All this talk of Partridge Rocks and Cochins makes me wonder. Does anyone on here have LF Partridge Cochin hatching eggs? I fell in love with Partridge Orps, but can't afford $1,000 a pair. So, I'm considering Standard sized Partridge Cochins instead. They are just as beautiful if I find a quality breeder and are more in my price range.
Scbirdfarm at Celina, Ohio has beautiful LF Partridge Cochins.
lol.png

Sorry COF, I meant to post that in the chat thread. I sent some muscovy eggs to Reesepoultry and she said that most had detached air cells. I packed them the same as yours. Don't know what I did wrong. Maybe theres a sadist working at my P.O.

DC for COF 420 32953 9405 5036 9930 0299 9263 49

DC for BHep 420 28341 9405 5036 9930 0299 9263 32

Thanks for agreeing to try out the new shipping idea Beth. I got 18? eggs in a medium box? there may be more but my brain is still fuzzy. Again if they manage to hurt any I will definitely replace them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom