Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've claimed a couple of "Spring" swaps. What are we defining as Spring? When should I check in to see what's what? Don't wanna be a bother. Feb 6 is obviously not Spring. March? April?

I didn't like the one I had. Just an overall pain in the butt. I started with the LG, then bought a 1588 and was hatching in the LG, then quit using the LG altogether, now I have the sportsman and sold the two tabletops. I just need one to transfer eggs into basically. I don't want to spend the $100+ for another genesis just for a few eggs one time, but ugh. I'm really not fond of the LG at all.
You never know, you may use that genesis later on.

I have a question for you guys that are good with Genetics. I picked up 4 Lavender Laced Orpingtons. They were all hens. If I use my Lavender rooster over them, will I get some laced back from it?

I've claimed a couple of "Spring" swaps. What are we defining as Spring? When should I check in to see what's what? Don't wanna be a bother. Feb 6 is obviously not Spring. March? April?
Spring for me is when they start laying and when I can confirm fertility. No point in saying April is Spring if my girls aren't laying.

thx rach! 1-3 is better than 0 lol
You might have been able to get 1-3 chicks not including shipping
hide.gif
We will let you all know if another deal comes along. FYI I didn't get any I was too late by 2 min.

I have never hatched out any turkey eggs. How easy are they to hatch? Are t hey as hard as goose and duck eggs? We've tried hatching duck and geese but they never hatch, they form and all and try to peck out but end up dying before they hatch.

Okay, am I the only one who can not get shipped Polish eggs to hatch???? I had 6 Tolbunt Polish in lockdown and it looks like all but maybe 1 have quit. I've only managed to hatch one polish from who knows how many eggs. I swear, if you have Polish eggs coming this spring you might want to reconsider. I had no problems hatching my own.

Its spring here, oh wait we have two seasons ever anyways................spring..........................summer.........................spring lol yep

Brinsea posted this to their fb page, in case anyone is looking for an incubator:

We have the following demo incubators available:
- Three Mini Eco regular price $89.99 demo price $59.99
- Two Mini Advance regular price $169.99 demo price $109.99
- One Mini Advance EX (without cooling feature) regular price $389.99 demo price $269.99
- Five Octagon 20 Eco regular price $169.99 demo price $109.99
None of these have been used with real eggs or chicks and only have some small marks or scratches. They are in perfect working condition and all come with our full 2 year warranty (please register online within 30 days of purchase).
These are not posted on our website yet. We thought we’d give you guys first pick. If you’re interested send us a message on Facebook or email [email protected]

Nice deal, Brinsea is 10 minutes from my front door lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom