Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys. It felt nice to sleep in this morning. Looks like my chickies will be here this morning since they processed through our sort facility over an hour ago. I am seriously going to need a new brooder soon or kick some chicks outside. Not sure I can do that yet with the weather still being cold.

And if anyone has an Ecoglow 50 for sale, please PM me. I am most likely going to need another one and I refuse to use heat lamps.

Hi all

Ok I have an offer to ship today

8 Russian Orlaff eggs fertility is running 100% plus any eggs I find when I feed today. Could be olands dwarf, CCL, polish Tolbunts maybe more oflaff.

The 1st to PM me and tell me what swap they want it for that I already owe them can have them by Saturday. Due to the upcoming storms I would not suggest anyone in the North East . I will get them out today.

pm sent, praying those sweet tolbunts lay today! lol
Hi all

Ok I have an offer to ship today

8 Russian Orlaff eggs fertility is running 100% plus any eggs I find when I feed today. Could be olands dwarf, CCL, polish Tolbunts maybe more oflaff.

The 1st to PM me and tell me what swap they want it for that I already owe them can have them by Saturday. Due to the upcoming storms I would not suggest anyone in the North East . I will get them out today.

Last edited:
Morning all! I have chocolate popping like popcorn! I think there are 7 so far.... and now I gotta go to work.
barnie.gif
Ummmm...chocolate covered popcorn just doesn't sound to appetizing! LOL

~ Aspen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom