Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs

So sorry. Not an easy thing.

Thank Aye, I meant to candle your eggs again last night and forgot. They are so gorgeous! Thank you!

I lost my last two remaining little NJ roos. Now I will have to raise more..... My new Spangle OEGB rooster did not make it either.(The hens hated him and I really think they KILLED him) Now I am on another search. I would like  Spangle and Mille Fleur  eggs/hens/roosters if anyone knows of any...My two Australorp roosters decided to have it out after a year together. I had to split them up and clean them up. They were a bloody mess. Guess one will have to go. I am super attached to both. They come to me for treats and pets every morning. Can't get my thoughts straight this morning. Babymakes6 - please forgive me the multiple PM's. I sent before reading all the post. 

Hope everyone else has a great day - The way mine has started, I may need to go back home and start over  :hit

RBF :hugs I am so sorry. Can you put the extra roo in with the NJ for now. Since he would be bigger, he might teach them some manners. Or in with the Spangled girls?

Good morning. I a home with a sick toddler today. She's been running a fever since Thursday afternoon :/ she has been a sport mostly, but I really think I am ready to go back to work.

I am getting ready to set some of my own eggs to give the incubator a test run. Reading all I can. Fingers crossed that all goes well. So far the temp is holding steady. I am going to let it run another day before I set eggs.

I lost my last two remaining little NJ roos. Now I will have to raise more..... My new Spangle OEGB rooster did not make it either.(The hens hated him and I really think they KILLED him) Now I am on another search. I would like Spangle and Mille Fleur eggs/hens/roosters if anyone knows of any...My two Australorp roosters decided to have it out after a year together. I had to split them up and clean them up. They were a bloody mess. Guess one will have to go. I am super attached to both. They come to me for treats and pets every morning. Can't get my thoughts straight this morning. Babymakes6 - please forgive me the multiple PM's. I sent before reading all the post.

Hope everyone else has a great day - The way mine has started, I may need to go back home and start over
hit.gif
hugs.gif
Not a problem at all.

I lost my last two remaining little NJ roos. Now I will have to raise more..... My new Spangle OEGB rooster did not make it either.(The hens hated him and I really think they KILLED him) Now I am on another search. I would like  Spangle and Mille Fleur  eggs/hens/roosters if anyone knows of any...My two Australorp roosters decided to have it out after a year together. I had to split them up and clean them up. They were a bloody mess. Guess one will have to go. I am super attached to both. They come to me for treats and pets every morning. Can't get my thoughts straight this morning. Babymakes6 - please forgive me the multiple PM's. I sent before reading all the post. 

Hope everyone else has a great day - The way mine has started, I may need to go back home and start over  :hit

I'm so sorry about your spangled boy! :(

So sorry. That is terrible. Someone, I think Gabblebabble has a Spangled pair on her pages. Says they are pending sale, but she might have eggs.

My bad day continues ----- I contacted Gabblebabble and she had given them away THIS MORNING!! I'm so bummed..... Now I want to go home and crawl UNDER the bed....(it would probably fall on me)
barnie.gif

Sorry to rant. Some days are just meant for a good book, coffee, cover and recliner.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom