Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in December we were going away for our anniversary for the weekend. Someone near where we were going was to be getting two birds from me, so I was planning on taking them along. Just before we left, I found something similar (don't even remember what it was anymore, but something pretty minor). I tried to contact the person to let them know about it but didn't hear back from them before we left, so the birds stayed home. They did want me to bring them anyway, but it was too late. I still have those two birds and am trying to figure out the best way to get them to this person now. I was afraid this would happen again, which is why I made the decision I did today.
I think you are a kind and generous person.
big huge hugs at you.

Quote: Thanks Laura. I hate having anyone upset at me, especially if I tried to do something to help them out. I do have someone who wants to pay for shipping and have this person send him to her instead of keeping him. I am waiting to hear back to see if they will accept that offer, but if not I will be sending another roo west.
smile.png

I am actually considering just refunding the shipping money as well to clear this up.

Thanks Laura. I hate having anyone upset at me, especially if I tried to do something to help them out. I do have someone who wants to pay for shipping and have this person send him to her instead of keeping him. I am waiting to hear back to see if they will accept that offer, but if not I will be sending another roo west. :)
I am actually considering just refunding the shipping money as well to clear this up.

Their reaction seems extreme for the circumstances so maybe they were just having a bad day and after a nights sleep hopefully they will be more level headed or at least polite about it.

Happy mardi grad y'all! My dad actually had a king cake shipped up here last week from a hometown bakery. DS was beside himself. He kept calling it his birthday cake as he turns three this week. It was when he was still a bit under the weather and provided everyone with a little pick me up. Y'all have a great day out there!

Quote: Aww....I can't swap again til I gather up and get these eggs shipped. But I am watching you..lol
tongue2.gif

and those blue eggs are beautiful, I cant wait to get these hatched and grown out and start getting some of my own blues, heres to hoping I get some hens and not all roos
fl.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom