Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need much coffee
caf.gif
Morning all!
frow.gif

I'm off to an auction to buy stuff to flip on eBay.
Is it bad that the thing I want the most is an antique Steiff Rooster and I want to keep it?
hide.gif
D.gif

BM6 and I are trying to fill as many orders as we can before Spring officially get's here. We will be throwing out offers of eggs/chicks as we have them, so keep your swap lists handy.

We will have an order of mystery chicks and an order of silkies that can ship on the 25th or 26th. Let us know if you would like any of these.

I will pick up any of my swaps that are ready when I am down there next month.
big_smile.png
I plan on coming home with a lot of chickies from my adventure!

Good morning, everyone.

Does anyone happen to know what 9gerianMile's new BYC name is? Her Secret Santa would like to ship her spring eggs, and I need to get in touch with her. Thanks!

Is there much of a market for LF Silver Phoenix or am I wasting my time?? They are very large and they eat a TON of food..... (thinking about getting rid of them)

I have never seen a LF. I enjoy big birds :love
Are yours laying? Wonder how egg production is... Like would I need 10 hens to be able to mail out six eggs? Have you tried eBay? I looked and saw a couple auctions but not sure if they are LF or bantams.

I bought some bantam Phoenix eggs (didn't realize they where bantams until I got the eggs) off eBay, not a one hatched. Only one developed but died after pipped. I opened it up and it had the worst cross bill I have ever seen. Wonder if they are just THAT sensitive.

I will take an order of mystery chicks instead of my second order of ccl.
BM6 and I are trying to fill as many orders as we can before Spring officially get's here. We will be throwing out offers of eggs/chicks as we have them, so keep your swap lists handy.

We will have an order of mystery chicks and an order of silkies that can ship on the 25th or 26th. Let us know if you would like any of these.

I got a question in the what would you do category.

I informed a customer that his eggs would be ready to ship yesterday or today and to go ahead and make the payment to PayPal. I also asked him to resend the shipping information as the previous email he had sent was no longer available to me due to computer problems.

I received the Paypal and no further communications. I sent the eggs today with the address that was included with the PayPal payment.

Now tonight he wants to know where I shipped the eggs to him or his aunt. Since the only address I had was his I told him that. He is very angry and wants to know what I'm going to do? I told him I would talk to the post office, but I didn't know that I could do much. I even resent the email to him that requested payment and shipping instructions.

What should I do, what can I do and what would you do?

Here is the deal with shipping. To be covered by PayPal you MUST send to the address on file that comes through with the payment. otherwise you are screwed as the seller. Now I will allow buyers to send a different send to addy IN the memo area of the paypal payment to be shipped to. This way if there is an issue, I have proof the buyer requested a different address ON their payment. otherwise its the buyers fault for not following through and providing all information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom