Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CL ad. Seriously crfarm, I need some of those blue copper marans because if he can get $16 a chick for BCMs I should make a fortune off the blues. Why does everyone still claim the BCM are extremely rare? I don't find them to be that rare.

Black Copper Marans Chicks - $16

Now selling genuine French imported Black Copper Marans chicks. This chicken variety is extremely rare and highly sought after in the U.S, just do your research. They have been vaccinated against Marek's disease and treated for coccidiosis. They are a medium to large breed, have dark foliage with a copper toned neck and feathers on their shanks, and will lay large, very dark chocolate colored eggs when mature, prized by European chefs for superior quality. Selling them in quantities of 5 and over @ $16 a chick. This is an expensive chicken. An adult hen will generally sell for anything between $35-50. Call John at 717-466-9227 NO EMAILS PLEASE!!! Every two weeks my price will go up by a dollar on these chicks, so get yours ASAP!

Yeah, I have seen someone in our area advertising the splash as RARE! I can always send you some more blue coppers!
gig.gif

ok guys n gals...im ordering 15 turkey poults from ideal and wondered should i vaccinate them for mareks? This is my first time with turkey...just want to make sure I do what is best. We are getting Broad breasted bronze and will butcher all for meat when they are ready!

This the little one with the enlarged crop, I think impacted because once i started really feeling around I could feel some seed and straw in there. I mixed chick grit, oil and a little fermented feed so he would eat it and he ate some. hopefully the grit will help! What do you think boy or girl?

Ugh today has been a day! I have some kinda fever chills aches flu so of course everything has to go wrong! The goats milk bottle hit the floor and splattered the whole kitchen, the chicken waters lid popped off and dumped all down my leg and filled my boot. We are dog sitting three dogs, which seem to bark non stop and one threw up a big pile on the throw rug. Son is a dear but one of those you really gotta watch every second. DH had to work late but is now home so I am hiding in the room...he can deal with any remaining disasters.

hugs.gif
I hope you feel better soon!

Event: Easter Reverse Swap
When: March 30, 2013
Time: 5pm to 11pm
Participants: Members in good standing with the Swap Thread.
Rules: All members of the Swap thread are allowed to participate. In order to offer Spring or later eggs, you must be on the completely unrestricted list. Walli can post a list of all participants that are unrestricted. If you wish to be a main offerer please PM me and put Easter Swap in the subject line. Sign ups will end on March 23, 2013. This will not be a free for all. Names of individuals who signed up to offer will be drawn at random. If you are not on when your name is drawn then you will be skipped. If we have time at the end we will pick someone at random to put an offer up. Any good standing participant of the swap can try to claim an offer. There will be a 5 minute time limit for participants to put their offers up. Once the time is up we will move on to the next offer while the offerer is considering offers. You do not have to take any offers if there is nothing that appeals to you.

How It Works: Not many of you know how a Reverse Swap works so hopefully this will help:

CPL offers 12+ Jubilee Orpington Chicks

The object is for other participants to offer something to CPL as a trade for those beautiful chicks.

COF offers 6 goslings

crfarm offers 24+ Marans chicks

madamwlf offers 12+ Black Barthuhner chicks

Now CPL can decline all offers but instead she accepts madamwlf's offer Barthuhner chicks. If you have any questions please ask. This is a immensely fun swap and it can get crazy!!!

This the little one with the enlarged crop, I think impacted because once i started really feeling around I could feel some seed and straw in there. I mixed chick grit, oil and a little fermented feed so he would eat it and he ate some. hopefully the grit will help! What do you think boy or girl?

Poor thing. I used Epsom Salt solution and it cleared my Legbar roo's impacted crop right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom