Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far I have 6 litlle cayuga duckies from sebrightmom's eggs. My first duck hatching!
jumpy.gif
awesome cr
hugs.gif
cant wait for mine to hatch!

Well, I thought Rachael was going to be putting up a picture for you all to see, but since she hasn't I will!

Look what we are getting!
celebrate.gif
There are 5 pens on each side WITH 4x12x6 foot high dog kennels attached to each side, with free delivery as well! I cannot WAIT!!!
celebrate.gif
Ours looks like this, but it has 10 pens instead of 12 and red trim around each door. There are pens inside as well (4x4) with a center walkway.

3E63Me3Ia5G35K25H1d1s0990a2ea047b17f3.jpg

Congrats!!
highfive.gif
My hubby builds all of my pens. He does excellent work, but can tend to take his time! THIS is FANTASTIC - instant gratification!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Well, I thought Rachael was going to be putting up a picture for you all to see, but since she hasn't I will!

celebrate.gif
There are 5 pens on each side WITH 4x12x6 foot high dog kennels attached to each side, with free delivery as well! I cannot WAIT!!!
celebrate.gif
Ours looks like this, but it has 10 pens instead of 12 and red trim around each door. There are pens inside as well (4x4) with a center walkway.

OMG! Oh, those are WONDERFUL, Heather!!! That's so great -- you're going to have very warm, happy chickens!!!

He said from the manufacturer they are about $7-8,000. He raises English Bulldogs and brought it up here from KY only to realize he doesn't need it because he now has a heated shop building. There is no floor in this, so we will need to build one. Half will be for my birds and the other half for some of Rachael's, but we are putting it here. We were going to build one this spring, but we never could have done it for the price we got this for-and it comes with chain-link runs as well!

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

That's fantastic!! Congratulations!!
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom