Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: If you would be so kind as to ask him if he needed an extra relay to run your heating system using the electronic thermostat, it would help me.

This is a picture of the back side of the Sportsman Incubator - showing how the arm goes down from the motor on the top and turns the racks. I hope this helps you figure out your solution!

Its a lever arm on the motor - the motor turns very slowly. I think VWstruttin may have a solution - buy a slower motor from GQF and use it! I think there is a secondary piece (relay?/rheostat?) on the back that has something to do with the turning/motor - you might have to get that as well? The rest of the spaghetti there goes to the light to say its on - and the switch to turn it on or off.

Oh, and you DO have a REAL incubator! Its BEAUTIFUL!

Last edited:
And they are developing NICELY too
celebrate.gif
ya.gif

13/14 going strong here too. PO must have had some good people working the days we shipped.

If you would be so kind as to ask him if he needed an extra relay to run your heating system, it would help me.

This is a picture of the back side of the Sportsman Incubator - showing how the arm goes down from the motor on the top and turns the racks. I hope this helps you figure out your solution!

Its a lever arm on the motor - the motor turns very slowly. I think VWstruttin may have a solution - buy a slower motor from GQF and use it! I think there is a secondary piece (relay?/rheostat?) on the back that has something to do with the turning/motor - you might have to get that as well? The rest of the spaghetti there goes to the light to say its on - and the switch to turn it on or off.
that is just like my turner, works great and never had a problem with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom