Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my first duck or goose egg of the year! Well kinda, the turkeys ate it. She must have layed it right inside the door to the turkey coop. It got broke and became turkey food faster than you can say ARK. I'll have to clean out their coop and get fresh bedding for their nest boxes. Guess ill soon be able to add Chinese Whites and Khaki Campbell's to the swap. Especially since I'm now hoarding my turkey eggs. Got too many orders going out right now, so I have no extras.

so I'm about to order my turkeys and I'm wondering are the Broad Breasted whites more disease prone than the Broad Breasted bronze. I've heard the bronze are more disease resistant I'm wanting to order the right ones need to know asap so I can make the order today! wahooo!

They are both commercial breeds. Hybrids for meat production. My BBB where awesome but they can't breed on their own. Too big/ front heavy to fly too.

Just got my first duck or goose egg of the year! Well kinda, the turkeys ate it. She must have layed it right inside the door to the turkey coop. It got broke and became turkey food faster than you can say ARK. I'll have to clean out their coop and get fresh bedding for their nest boxes. Guess ill soon be able to add Chinese Whites and Khaki Campbell's to the swap. Especially since I'm now hoarding my turkey eggs. Got too many orders going out right now, so I have no extras.
Congrats! How big was it or did they eat the entire shell too?

---------------------sexed sebastopol pair (white goslings) AVAILABLE SHIPPING 2/26

we had a customer who had to cancel her sexed sebastopol pair order. Before I list them openly available (shipping tomorrow 2/26) if anyone here would like this white pair please PM me

yesss.gif
woot.gif
just got my incubator today can't wait to plug it in too!!!! Not a moment too soon either!!Hopefully getting some eggs next week!!!
jumpy.gif
I think I may have got too many eggs and I might have to buy a second incubator already!
hide.gif
he he he that's ok my mom just got 40 acres there's plenty of room to grow
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom