Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just get blank maps when I go to the links
idunno.gif
(they are all the same, BTW). But it sounds like you will be coming close to me, at least on the way back. I live halfway between Cincinnati and Louisville, not too far off I-71.
I am in East Central Indiana

Morning Madam,
I'm considering buying a couple of sweeter heaters, but I'm not sure they'll do the job. Have you used them before ? If not could you keep us posted on what you think of them ??

Good morning everyone!!! I am dragging today. Darn DST.

The sweeter heater is a bust. No one chick is using it. So I'll be putting a heat lamp out there today.

They seem to work best with chicks if there is a distinct light and dark space (dark under the heater). I have noticed the chicks dont pile up under them like other heat sources, but are still kept very warm and comfy
COF - Do you use the sweeter heaters or eco-glos ?? I am looking for a SAFER heat source, then the brooder heat lamps. Any advice on how to use them would be greatly appreciated. Thay are a bit $$$$, and don't want to waste my money.

Sent eggs to rbaker for a side swap. Tracking number is9505510138893071589784

Go and grow you little turkeys!

And you ladies from LA are coming up soon! Spreading just a little bit of turkey love.

Can't remember who had a turkey riding the rails, but my turkeys must of heard. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Glanced at one of the bators. There's a pip. Lockdown WAS tomorrow. Checked the eggs as I moved them and they were all but one internally pipped. The one had quit. These are White Hollands that I got from Celie from LA and some midgets. I'm gonna have turkeys that I get to keep this time! Yeah!

My friend has for sale

Okay thanks I still have like 35- 1 month old birds to get rid of, Welsummers, RIR, Blue Andies and Buff Brahma X Light Brahama and Buff Brahama and Buff Orpington X

She ships and does a GREAT job packing. Let me know and I'll hook you up.

idunno.gif
(they are all the same, BTW). But it sounds like you will be coming close to me, at least on the way back. I live halfway between Cincinnati and Louisville, not too far off I-71.
same here....see no route

CPL - Have you been to the swap in Troy, OH? Is it worth a 2.5 hr. drive. It seems quite interesting, nothing like that up around here.

idunno.gif
Crap! I don't know how to fix that....

Lets try this one:
My route on the way there:
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...QtABilcWiDFk5m8YZO97VA&oq=Ship&mra=ls&t=m&z=6

On the way home:
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...VA&oq=Ship&mra=dvme&mrsp=1&sz=6&via=1&t=m&z=6

or

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...VA&oq=Ship&mra=dvme&mrsp=1&sz=6&via=1&t=m&z=6
You could make just a slight detour through Wisconsin to Minneapolis
fl.gif
. It's not very far..... really.......
LOL no. If I'm going to WI its to see family in Milwaukee

it was gorgeous here today...after lunch. before lunch it was raining buckets.

I actually went down to the lower goat pen and sat in the hammock for a while watching the goats eat. until they decided to mug me for cookies. dang goats are relentless!

You could make just a slight detour through Wisconsin to Minneapolis :fl .  It's not very far.....  really....... 

Ya, I vote detour too! Kristy I think we are in the back woods or something. Nobody wants to come see us. I'd use a pout smiley here but I need to get some apps for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom