Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal received from Novanod1966 please clear him :O)
Cleared!
thumbsup.gif

I was out working on the kennels today and took a coffee out with me. I ran back inside to grab the camera when I saw what he was doing. I think this one needs a caption! :D
Ah that's the stuff. Or.....the best part of waking up is ....... Gee now you know why he's been crowing all day. He was still ordering his first cup of the morning.

Does anyone have a couple of Baytril caplets I can trade for? I have a duck with a sinus infection. And I don't have $100 to spend ona bottle. And I don't need a whole bottle.

Last edited:
mine too, we got a new set of chicken themed dishes this year... thanks for the chuckles with the captions everyone. I'm just glad I saw him do it before I took my next sip!

Quote: Mostly yellow some had a few spots of downy color

I am still reading someone may have answered this, but if SBEL were made with WL they will be white with spots. They are DOM white and ALL have one copy of dom white. Now if another Leghorn was used you might get colors. The second Gen of SBEL (if you breed them together or with an EE or something) 1/2 those chicks will be colors and 1/2 white. You can breed it out, but you might lose the SUPER LAYER part.

mine too, we got a new set of chicken themed dishes this year... thanks for the chuckles with the captions everyone. I'm just glad I saw him do it before I took my next sip!
This time anyway! He seemed to know what he was doing. I wonder if this wasn't the first coffee he shared with you lol.
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom