Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if he is a chewer use chain
hide.gif
and tell him to try and eat that

yep, learned that the hard way. He is definately a chewer. I had to switch stalls with them cause he was chewing everything. Now he has metal siding. No chewing yet. Lol...

Michelle, have you thought about making pass through holes for food and water buckets to be kept on the outside of his stall? That way basic care can be done safely outside the walls/door/gate from him.

Last edited:
I just found a quad of Egyptian Fayomi's on Craigslist for $60 good deal or not. They won't be a yr until June. Also would anyone be interested in eggs from them if I swapped them.

While you are considering what to do with your buck, please be careful. Lots of people have been killed by buck goats and rams, particularly bottle fed ones. They lose respect for people and try to dominate them. And horns make it even worse. I was nearly killed by a "pet" yearling ram a few years back. If my husband hadn't recently gotten back from Afghanistan, I'd be dead now. I'm not inclined to keep anything that has attitude...except my husband, of course!

Ohhh. How's it made?

I have only 3 Ottawa of laundry soap left from 20 some I couponed last year... For the life of me I can't get back into it. Also I have nasty water, and thinking something like this would work better?

This is the recipe that I used. But I have seen it made with Ivory bar soap as well.

It is VERY low sudsing so great for HE washers too.

Last edited:
While you are considering what to do with your buck, please be careful. Lots of people have been killed by buck goats and rams, particularly bottle fed ones. They lose respect for people and try to dominate them. And horns make it even worse. I was nearly killed by a "pet" yearling ram a few years back. If my husband hadn't recently gotten back from Afghanistan, I'd be dead now. I'm not inclined to keep anything that has attitude...except my husband, of course!
oh, dear. you dont say. Gosh, I really love my whethers. Testosterone is wicked stuff.

Yes, I am worried about this especially with my kids as they come before any animal does. His horns are very sharp too. I went to stop him the other weekend from horning me and grabbed his horns and his horns slice my thumb clean open. So I am sure they can do a bunch of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom