Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now I am stressed about shipping. Sometimes it gets confusing with flat rate, regional, etc. Though, I think I have chosen correctly. I did not know they would charge you. If I have made a mistake on shipping with anyone will you let me know?? That is definetaly not cool.
I honestly didn't know that either! what a crock!!!! trying to recycle used boxes and they charge you extra!!!???? How can they justify that? Please let me know, too, if anyone has incurred extra cost on any of my boxes!

grumble grumble...

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Has anyone gotten any bunny swaps? What'd get....What'd get....

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

I got some smuggled in eggs lol. Frizzled polish and one MF cochin! Thank you!

However I never got an address to send something to...did I miss something?
idunno.gif
Sorry to whoever my buddy is it will be late
big_smile.png

I have not gotten my Bunny Box yet. Sent mine out when we first got the addresses. :O) I forgot to include a few things. I found them still sitting on my desk the next day. I just have not sent it out as yet. Such a lazy daisy I am.

I plucked and trimmed LF (English) Orps yesterday. I cracked their eggs today and 3 of the 4 were fertile! Amazing what nearly a whole bird's worth of feathers (combined form the 7 of them) will do for fertility!

Tomorrow will be the bantam Cochins' turn. There are a whole lot more of them to do, though. Almost 3x more... Byron gets over plucked... Because he's mean and I like to torture him a bit more.

I also got my first black x blue bantam Cochin egg today, too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom