Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Runner Ducks had just started laying again several weeks ago when they suffered a hawk attack that got the one who was laying, I believe. I have been waiting for weeks for the 2 remaining ducks to start back up again. I keep asking DH and DS, who do the feeding, if they have found any eggs. The answer has been "No, no and NO!" I decided to look for myself tonight. I found one egg outside the coop on the ground. OK, could have been from today, right? I opened up the coop and found 20, yes 20!
ep.gif
eggs in the nest. I think DH and DS need to go back to the optometrist on Monday!
smack.gif
duc.gif
th.gif
:th x3

Last edited:
Any of you guys have fibromyalgia? If you do are you finding any relief? I thought warmer weather would help me again this year, but its warmer than its been and I'm still in h#%¥.

For those of you that don't know it's in the auto immune category. They used to think it was all in the mind, but have learnt its not. Antidepressants help some, but there are a whole wide range of other drugs also used. Before I was diagnosed with this too I was on morphine and vicodine for pain due to a debilitating injury. Thankfully after years of that I became allergic to them and no longer have to worry about being a drug addict. I always felt like I had a really bad flu and some days it was like my muscles were being flayed. The flu like symptoms are good days now, but those are getting fewer and farther between. If it weren't for my nine year old still needing me I would have ended it long ago. I know not something people want to hear. I'm just trying to find others that are dealing with this to see if there is something I haven't tried. To top things off a few years back I tore my knee and can barely walk again. I normally walk with a cane due to spinal stenosis and neuropathy, but the knee is the opposite leg. I also have rheumatoid arthritis and suspected psoriatic arthritis.

If any of you have found relief can you tell me what is working for you please. I know this is something I've dealt with most of my life, but the severity has only gotten worse over the last 8 years. My ability to function as a parent or an independent person is becoming severely compromised. My rheumatologist is looking into biologicals now and I really don't want to go that route.
I've had fibromyalgia for many years. I use to have extreme pain. I've been taking cymbalta 60mg 2 times a day and it takes the pain away. Sometime I forget to take the 2nd pill and boy do I regret it. Anyway it works wonders. Hope you feel better.

Okay this is dumb. I'm supposed to be getting better and I now have a fever of 101.5..... :/ I can't be sick I have plots to prep and start planting before the rains start again! :barnie

Last edited:
I made it home and have everyone settled for tonight. I will do some shuffling tomorrow. I am too tired to do it tonight. I had alot of fun. I will post some pics tomorrow. Night everyone!

Did they make it safely, Tim?

Quote:
I forgot, BM6 also sent me eggs on the chicken train! Thanks!!!!!!

Quote: Steamed crabs, with LOTS of Old Bay seasoning...... I want some so badly!!!
hit.gif
I did a shrimp boil last summer-that was the first I had ever tried that type of meal and we loved it!
Egg Shipment confirmed from a side swap for MaryRuthLangdon. DC 9505 5105 2712 3088 5008 93. Please clear when possible. Let the Ninja Swapping begin!!!
cleared!

They all made it safe and sound. I have 9 CCL eggs in the bator, 6 Sebbie eggs, and 2 unidentified eggs in there.
thumbsup.gif

The KY spur of the chick train went up to CPL's today to bring a bunch of birds and eggs to Rachael, and eggs and chicks to Herducks. I started the trip with 6 SFH chicks and 1 Black Orp chick for Kim, and on the way we hatched another SFH and a Blue Orp. Yep, I packed the incubator in the truck and brought it with us because the chicks were running behind on hatching. (Hatch day was Wed.) We hatched another one on the way home! It was a very long day, but a fun one. I really enjoyed seeing Rachael again and meeting Kim and her beautiful dogs.

Wait. Did I read that correctly? You brought an incubator with you?
ep.gif
Now that is real chicken dedication!

Wait. Did I read that correctly? You brought an incubator with you? :eek: Now that is real chicken dedication!

I'm actually doing that for Brinsea. They're going to be at a show in puyallup wa. They're shipping me an Eco 20 with a car adapter. Ill incubate them and then drive them up the weekend of the show.

I've had fibromyalgia for many years.  I use to have extreme pain.  I've been taking cymbalta 60mg 2 times a day and it takes the pain away.  Sometime I forget to take the 2nd pill and boy do I regret it.  Anyway it works wonders.  Hope you feel better.

I too take cymbalta and a bunch of other stuff for nerve damage and pain. When i got injured my sciatica nerve was severed. They say the damaged has lead to me feeling pain in a different way. This winter has been hard on me and I was hoping the spring would help. I'm just not feeling it. Cymbalta is an anti depressant and it does help with pain. I'm just having a cruddy time lately. It doesn't help that my knee is making me wish I could lift and swing an axe. Not that I would really do something like that, but I'm beyond whits end with this.

I'm glad you have found some relief. It can be a nightmare just getting it diagnosed for some. It gives me hope that others have found relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom