Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Yes, I brought my Brinsea Octo 20 Advance Ex, humidity module and all. It was kinda of cool to have the chicks hatching along the way.
jumpy.gif
I don't have the car adapter, but we have an power inverter for the cars. And the chicks that were already hatched were kept warm under the EcoGlow 20 along the way. I should have taken video for a commercial!
lol.png

I'm sorry you have so much pain to deal with, but good that you have a diagnosis! I've been waiting for one for about 4 months now.. some days I can barely move. :idunno

Get in to see a good rheumatologist. Mine actually specializes in it. My family physician diagnosed but needed confirmation, so she forwarded all my medical records for the past 20 years and set me up with an appointment. It's actually pretty simple to diagnose once they rule out things like lupus. There are 18 trigger points that they evaluate. I don't know how many you need to present with I just know they found everyone on me. I always joke that they like to push my buttons. I'll pray that they get you diagnosed and on a plan to make you pain free as soon as possible. I wish this on no one.

Yes, I brought my Brinsea Octo 20 Advance Ex, humidity module and all. It was kinda of cool to have the chicks hatching along the way.
jumpy.gif
I don't have the car adapter, but we have an power inverter for the cars. And the chicks that were already hatched were kept warm under the EcoGlow 20 along the way. I should have taken video for a commercial!
lol.png
Yeah you should've! I'm so sharing that story with them!

Yes, I brought my Brinsea Octo 20 Advance Ex, humidity module and all. It was kinda of cool to have the chicks hatching along the way.
jumpy.gif
lol.png
Yeah you should've! I'm so sharing that story with them! With your permission of course!

Last edited:
jumpy.gif
lol.png
KYT, I have an Octagon Eco 20 and was thinking of taking it (with eggs on their 14th days) with me for a weekend (so I could turn the eggs.). What power inverter do you use for the car, and where did you get it? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom