Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madam I have a question for you that's arachnid based. Now I quite like spiders BUT DH just found a VERY large hobo spider in te entrance to our garage from our kitchen which we use constantly. Is it something you think we should get a pest person out to inspect? I just don't want my very curious 3 year old or my almost 1 year old getting bitten.

So, I have shared these a few places, but you folks are the whole reason I started wanting to hatch in the first place, and the ones who have helped me to figure this out, kind of. So...here is a pic of the frizzled EE that hatched last night (they are from a local lady who gave them to me to try out):

Thanks loves!

Hello happy chicken friends- just wanted to share my newest great find
wee.gif

I'm sure everyone is having the same problem as me keeping chicks separated during lockdown
barnie.gif

I'm currently hatching in my Hovabator and placing similar eggs in separate baskets for the hatch. Problem is the tallest basket I can get to fit in the Hovabator in no match for my Ameraucanas and Olive Eggers. I swear those guys hit the ground running. I think they even have the pecking order established before they hit the brooder- lol crazy chickens.

So check it out- found these really cool bug catcher toys in my local drug store. They were 3 dollars each
woot.gif

Works great! Here are the little convicts
ya.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom