Apr 16
48°
40°
Mostly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%

WIND:
WNW at 13

Looks like a little of everything for the moving week.

Good Morning Everyone! Have been out of touch for awhile - Hope everyone is doing well and lots of chicks are hatching!! Are we still posting what we owe and what we are expecting? WV, I have 10 golden Sebright chicks that I will be sending in a couple weeks!! Want to make sure they are feathered in and the weather is going to stay warm....

I am still going to send you some.
tongue2.gif

hugs.gif

It's so cool to get the opportunity to know you guys! It is an awesome treat to get these incredible birds from such reputable breeders. I count myself pretty lucky to know you all.

lol...I get ACV or Alcohol once a month for a year from the Easter swap...You can start mine next month or June(alternate and surprise me)....your hens choice eggs will start the beginning of May, if you want...gonna have to trim some fluffy butts to get you some Bantam Cochins in there though
rant.gif

You also have a set of HC's from the WYGS shipping tomorrow, if you are ready for them.
I was born ready!!!! Do you want me to start next month? Or I can send it out now? Up to you.

Good Morning Everyone! Have been out of touch for awhile - Hope everyone is doing well and lots of chicks are hatching!! Are we still posting what we owe and what we are expecting? WV, I have 10 golden Sebright chicks that I will be sending in a couple weeks!! Want to make sure they are feathered in and the weather is going to stay warm....
Sounds good
jumpy.gif

Thanks for the info! I would love to take some home, but DH & DS would KILL me. I can't imagine their expressions at the idea of the 12 hours drive home with chicks in the car. LOL
How can you NOT love chicks in the car???? I have some turkey poults that will just crawl up in your lap, give you moon eyes and sleep as long as you hold them. Just don't put them back....the never ending turkey call ensues. I am pretty sure 12 hours with chicks in hand is exactly what the doctor ordered!!!!!

WV you totally suck! lol!
tongue2.gif
I can't seem to get many pullets when hatching for myself. I wake this morning and you have four Jaerhon chicks so far - all pullets!
jumpy.gif
I'm happy for you! I'm going to set Jaerhon eggs some for me now, but don't tell them they're for me. Maybe I'll be able to get some pullets finally.
And that other breed you're waiting for have started pipping.
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
yesss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom