Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Yes, we are going to Troy on Saturday, and of COURSE, you are welcome to join us with eggs-they aren't allowing poultry from out of state or I would say bring anything you want to get rid of. Also, Saturday is the Fancy Feathers bird show in Greenville, if you want to check that out as well. It is a pretty big show, I believe, although I have never been to another bird show.
wink.png

Quote: I don't drink wine (but sparkling cider sounds good!), and milk chocolate (Ferraro Rocher?
droolin.gif
) is more my thing, but that does sound good to me!

Hey, are you ready for some Sebbie eggs? I believe I owe you some and I have 4 here for you-but I need your address.
big_smile.png

OMG! I just traded some Barred Rock hens for Mille Fleur D'uccles!
ep.gif
2 roos and 3 hens!
They are still one of my favorite breeds! I absolutely love mine! They are very sweet and calm little birds, and even my rooster is a sweetheart! Congratulations!

I know it's frustrating for you, but it makes me laugh.
smile.png
. What kind of keyboard is it? USB or the older type of connection on it?
its a laptop!!! I've tried removing the keys and everything. nothing works. I can just sometimes rely on autocorrect to give me the rite option.... By the way. day old chick on the touchpad...LOLOL...seems to like it wen I type...trying to type wit me...thinks I am the momma showing it were the food is!....and just so you all know...I can spell well ...normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom