Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...the PO says your turkeys should be there tomorrow...yeah right!
lau.gif
Yea they just left anchorage which means they will sit over night at the post office here in Fairbanks until I can pick them up in the morning :/ I just hope they aren't dumbasses and send them out to be delivered like regular mail. The eggs will freeze in the mail box.

Yea they just left anchorage which means they will sit over night at the post office here in Fairbanks until I can pick them up in the morning
hmm.png
I just hope they aren't dumbasses and send them out to be delivered like regular mail. The eggs will freeze in the mail box.
Please watch your language!

Okay. I counted. Well, everything except the Juvenile Detention Center. They move too much to count, and they pile to sleep. The rest add up to 104 chickens, 18 turkeys and four quail. I'd guess fifty-ish in JDC. I didn't count Krafty's roo, but pysankigirl's babies are in the nursery, so got counted. Subtract four....100 chickens even! I could go back and look at hatch records for how many are in JDC, but I don't want to. :D

I've decided to do some alterations in my breeds. Minor alterations. It will involve getting rid of exactly six birds. Yeah. Willpower. I have it.

Okay. I counted. Well, everything except the Juvenile Detention Center. They move too much to count, and they pile to sleep. The rest add up to 104 chickens, 18 turkeys and four quail. I'd guess fifty-ish in JDC. I didn't count Krafty's roo, but pysankigirl's babies are in the nursery, so got counted. Subtract four....100 chickens even! I could go back and look at hatch records for how many are in JDC, but I don't want to.
big_smile.png

I've decided to do some alterations in my breeds. Minor alterations. It will involve getting rid of exactly six birds. Yeah. Willpower. I have it.
lol 6 whole birds?

Quote: oh no!!! on the heat pack too? grrrrr I hate babies passing in transit. You need to post pictures of Lemonade (lol such a funny name)
It was laying right on the end of the heatpack. I think it must have accidentally flipped over on it's back and couldn't get up, and the rest smothered it. It's sad, but we know the risks involved.
The girls want to change his name to "Lemon Ice" but I am having a hard time remembering.
tongue.png

Quote: Yes, you! Do I have your address?
Quote:
celebrate.gif
And I have some eggs here to go in the mail for you tomorrow, if you are ready for them?
Quote: Thank you...did you get my PM about the EO eggs?
I will need to check-I have 20+ PMs to reply to, that is why I was letting everyone know what has been going on.

Please remember, it is not allowed to offer eggs from birds you haven't even hatched yet. I mean, seriously that is counting your chicks before they hatch. The rule is in order to offer eggs beyond 2 weeks, you must have pictures of YOUR birds along with age of each bird. Please make sure you are following the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom