Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what bbiab is?

Good morning, KK! Happy dance for you and me because I know you will share. LOL
wee.gif
be back in a bit

Moved the inside chicks into the outside brooder last night.  This morning turkey guy is strutting his/her stuff all over the brooder.  That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! 

It is the cutest thing ever! Just thinking about mine doing it makes me smile. All fuzz with a few feathers and cuteness abounds. When you have a bunch of them they will also sleep with their necks looking like they are braided together. They use each other for pillows. It's really cute too.

It is the cutest thing ever! Just thinking about mine doing it makes me smile. All fuzz with a few feathers and cuteness abounds. When you have a bunch of them they will also sleep with their necks looking like they are braided together. They use each other for pillows. It's really cute too.
That is it exactly. I'm smiling just thinking about it at work. He just poofed out so proudly under the heat lamp and walking in circles.

I just wanted to check in with everyone. I have been really sick all week. I had my immune system killed off Friday to help my crohn's disease and I must have picked up a bug at the hospital. I can't take more than 3 steps without stopping to catch my breath. I got IV antibiotics yesterday so hopefully they will kick in soon. I didn't get any thing out this week and I won't be able to get to the swap at at Troy tomorrow either. This is just so depressing,not being able to do anything. I now have 300 PM's I'm not ignoring anyone. I have a big hatch Monday and will still get those chicks out even if someone else has to do it. I'm very, very sorry not to be getting anything done but wanted to let you all know what is going on. I'll try to get to as many PM's as I can. DH has been helping me with everything but we are still in the middle of moving so the timing could not be worse. I hope everyone is doing well . Thank you for bearing with me.

Rachael

I just put 4 CL from madam in lock down with 4 of my own bantam SL Cochin. My last batch of CL didn't hatch at all, so I really hope I get a chick or two out of these :/

I just wanted to check in with everyone. I have been really sick all week. I had my immune system killed off Friday to help my crohn's disease and I must have picked up a bug at the hospital. I can't take more than 3 steps without stopping to catch my breath. I got IV antibiotics yesterday so hopefully they will kick in soon. I didn't get any thing out this week and I won't be able to get to the swap at at Troy tomorrow either. This is just so depressing,not being able to do anything. I now have 300 PM's I'm not ignoring anyone. I have a big hatch Monday and will still get those chicks out even if someone else has to do it. I'm very, very sorry not to be getting anything done but wanted to let you all know what is going on. I'll try to get to as many PM's as I can. DH has been helping me with everything but we are still in the middle of moving so the timing could not be worse. I hope everyone is doing well . Thank you for bearing with me.

Rachael

Oh no!!! Hope that you are feeling better soon CPL. Try to rest and take care of yourself!

Rachael

hugs.gif
Get well Rachael!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom