Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walli, your a grandma! Your beautiful chocolate SFH gave me a beautiful choc girl. I always thought she was black.... after your picture I had to go inspect her.... I think I have another one coming up like her that is crested ..... Yay!! Hmmmm, I might need to claim some more of your eggs.....
celebrate.gif
I'm happy to share, but it isn't true until we see pics! I'm just saying....
wink.png

score!!!!  I almost paid for a TV cabinet to do something like that with...

Local transfer site man, My house is almost entirely furnished with things other people threw away and I fixed up.
Some of the stuff doesn't even need fixing.

my chicken coop is going to be built out of things from the dump too. i already have Windows, air vents, wood, and some hinges.

E looks like a se to me. But ten Im only rigt alf te time. Look I speak psyanki! I absolutely love reading your missing letter posts! They always get a giggle from me. I think everyone should type one whole post that way.
idunno.gif
I dunno wat se is talkin about. I write perfectly normal.

Can someone give me a lesson on shipping 2 week old chicks USPS - I want to use the click and ship but do not know which option to choose. I have box, bottom padding, heat pad, grow gel and chicks. Just need someone to tell me what options to choose on the click and ship site.....
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom