Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WV - I plan on sending chicks out Thursday and the Post Office said you would have them on Sat by 10am. Is that ok with you??
That is fine but my PO is only open till 10 am on saturdays. If everything goes well they would be in there by 7:30 am, thats when my PO gets mail from the sorting facility

You really shouldn't ship chicks on a Thursday. Far too many things can happen and they could wind up sitting at a sort facility or post office until Monday.

Your right - They may send them via Alaska!! WV - can we shoot for shipping out Monday? - Tomorrow I do not have a break at school that would allow me to make it to the post office. I don't want to chance them staying at the post office...... PM me if it is ok!!
Thanks Madam - I sometimes have good intentions that can go bad easily.......
roll.png
I'll tell Mark it is not him - Chocolate Men just don't like other men messing with their girls eggs!!

Your right - They may send them via Alaska!! WV - can we shoot for shipping out Monday? - Tomorrow I do not have a break at school that would allow me to make it to the post office. I don't want to chance them staying at the post office...... PM me if it is ok!!
Thanks Madam - I sometimes have good intentions that can go bad easily.......
roll.png
I'll tell Mark it is not him - Chocolate Men just don't like other men messing with their girls eggs!!
pm sent
smile.png

I can finally get into the garden!!!  Well, it is supposed to snow tonight, but I can at least dig now.  I will be working on getting people's starts this weekend if the weather cooperates.  

Does anyone who I owe treat boxes or starts to interested in hostas or tiger lillies?  I can add them if you let me know!

I super heart hostas. I have a whole Jim Heinz section in my garden! :)

So after winning a war with the PO, you'd think they would treat you like crap when you go in there. Nope! I just got treated like royalty. Nelson is here safe and sound, he is really quiet. LOVE HIM!
The PO had been spam calling me since he got there. I had been down at the barn all day. They said his plane was delayed due to Fog.

Thank you Krafty and COF! He is perfect!
Glad they treated you well and he arrived A-OK

Quote: yes Lavender dictates stunning

Walli, your a grandma! Your beautiful chocolate SFH gave me a beautiful choc girl. I always thought she was black.... after your picture I had to go inspect her.... I think I have another one coming up like her that is crested ..... Yay!! Hmmmm, I might need to claim some more of your eggs.....
Only if you can out move me with claims LOL, mine mine mine

There isn't anything special just weigh the box with everything in it. and choose priority or express.

Be care with that statement. Anything over 24 hours old HAS to be shipped express per the regs.

Always Ship Mon, Tues, Wed never risk a delay causing live birds to sit somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom