Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on getting your chicks everyone!!!! Cute little fuzzbutts!!!!

Still waiting for my eggs...
hide.gif

my turkey has been sitting on 18 eggs now for 26 days i see movement in them when i candled them 5 days ago,but still no pipping hole or crack me hen is doing the sitting an so i was wondering about how many more days it should take or what any one thinks i should do,or if i should do any thing ,

I am getting a friend of mine into chickens. I showed her the different breeds online and she met mine. She went all excited about orps. I would love to have some orps but have never had any myself. Would y'all recommend them for being friendly? I have heard that they don't lay as well as some other breeds...fact or fiction?

she is an empty nester and is looking for a new challenge and her husband already built her a big coop for mother's day..

Well darn it, I was hoping for chicks from CPL this week, too, but didn't get a tracking number, so I guess that means next hatch...

Yay for all of you that got your chicks safe and sound, tho!!!

I am getting a friend of mine into chickens. I showed her the different breeds online and she met mine. She went all excited about orps. I would love to have some orps but have never had any myself. Would y'all recommend them for being friendly? I have heard that they don't lay as well as some other breeds...fact or fiction?

she is an empty nester and is looking for a new challenge and her husband already built her a big coop for mother's day..
My orps - we have lavender, buff, and lemon cuckoo - lay daily like my other good layers. They are also some of the friendliest birds we have.

I am getting a friend of mine into chickens.  I showed her the different breeds online and she met mine.  She went all excited about orps.  I would love to have some orps but have never had any myself.  Would y'all recommend them for being friendly?  I have heard that they don't lay as well as some other breeds...fact or fiction? 

she is an empty nester and is looking for a new challenge and her husband already built her a big coop for mother's day.. 

My lavender Orpington, Persephone, was very inquisitive and friendly. She was one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom