Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
Quiet in here tonight.

Well, my roitweiller is missing. :hit :hit

I noticed he was missing yesterday around noon, figured he'd come back by nightfall, but he didn't. I went around to all my neighbors (about 15 on the 400 acre block) plus the little house development down the road. Handed out flyers but no sign of him.

I keep thinking I hear his tags, or seeing him out of the corner of my eye. My husband, who has no tact, told me to stop worrying, cuz he's gone. Now, I know he's upset, that was his buddy.

Well, my roitweiller is missing.
hit.gif
hit.gif

I noticed he was missing yesterday around noon, figured he'd come back by nightfall, but he didn't. I went around to all my neighbors (about 15 on the 400 acre block) plus the little house development down the road. Handed out flyers but no sign of him.

I keep thinking I hear his tags, or seeing him out of the corner of my eye. My husband, who has no tact, told me to stop worrying, cuz he's gone. Now, I know he's upset, that was his buddy.
hugs.gif
Maybe he will come back.

My Mille Fleur Leghorns lay an off-white egg. It is definitely not brown, but not quite white either.

Well, my roitweiller is missing.
hit.gif
hit.gif

hugs.gif
sorry to hear that. Holding out hope for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom