Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon further review.... LOL...... I think a white Sultan chick. And pretttttttty
big_smile.png

I agree, especially with the little topknot!

OT but here is the other project we have been working on:

To give you an idea, let me show you one of the before shots:

Granted, that was five layers deep in wall paper, but it does give an idea of where we started.

So the RBA saga continues. A nice BYCer clued me in that the same birds were also listed on BYC, and they were also listed on the seller's website. Apparently they are selling their entire stock, all 7 birds, which is what was listed on RBA. Now the interesting thing is the BYC add was placed five days ago (and is still open). The birds are also listed on their website. So they have the same birds listed for sale concurrently in three different venues.

I replied to the BYC classified asking if those were the same birds I'd already won. I saw that the seller had logged onto BYC this morning to edit their BYC add, and also again in the afternoon after I posted my question, but I still did not get any response from them either on BYC or via email. So I sent the seller an email saying I didn't appreciate being ignored and that I wanted the birds. I also sent a message via RBA asking if the birds were shipped today as promised and to please provide the tracking numbers.

So this evening the seller finally responds. They said they were not ignoring but were, "waiting on BYC to respond to their email in regards to the error on their system". Um, I won on RBA, not BYC. I admit that my answer to that email wasn't very nice. They did refund both of my Paypal payments though, finally.

I have inquired with RBA to verify if they did have a system issue resulting in auctions being listed without the reserve. Stay tuned . . .

Well just had Greenfire buy some of my silver sussex eggs.
smile.png
Guess they are going to start back with them again? Or they are after the color for the orpington projects that are going on. They also bought some of my black copper eggs too about a month ago.

bow.gif
We worship thee, oh mighty breeder.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Go read the RBA Member Code of Conduct. It states "
A winning bid creates a legally binding contact,​
" and "
winning bidders are required to pay the seller​
". But nowhere does is say the seller has to honor the agreement. Surely just an oversight?

OT but here is the other project we have been working on:

To give you an idea, let me show you one of the before shots:

Granted, that was five layers deep in wall paper, but it does give an idea of where we started.

Will you work for CHICKENS? Nice job! My life has turned into a remodeling NIGHTMARE that will never end.
hit.gif

Sorry guys... I can't keep up.

CJ I did read a little about your problems hope you get that resolved. If I missed anything important someone PM me. Hope all is well with everyone!

The situation with my son and his dogs killing my guinea have escalated.... to the point we are now trying to buy his house so he can move.
th.gif
Tensions are high for all kinds of reasons. Soon everything will resolve.... just hoping sooner rather than later. I thought we were almost DONE remodeling and now another house is coming my way to remodel. I hope we can survive this. 5 years I have been remodeling off and on and STILL we don't have a house to live in long them
barnie.gif
I am not upset about buying the house, just upset with the amount of time this is going to take... another year down the tubes.
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom