Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone. Hope y'all are well! Sorry I haven't been around much. It's been a crazy time here. I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything.

So for those of you who love the project buff faverolles as much as I do you'll be sad to hear that I have to give them up. They're so fun and wonderful but I have too much on my plate and I agreed to take at least one breed out and I have to take my other flocks back to quints. Apart from the Bresse as my neighbor helps with them.

Anyway. Basically I have had some sort of hormonal thing my whole life and Drs have always thought it was my thyroid which has been tested a ridiculous amount of times for various things and its never abnormal. So I was referred to an endocrinology dept at OHSU and after a consultation they suspect that it may be Cushings Syndrome, which one of us is more than familiar with.

Now granted I haven't gone through the testing yet. So :fl it may not be CS at all. It's just been really playing on my emotions and mental state. We want to have a third baby and this could potentially affect that along with many other scenarios etc.

If Im late or seem distant it's because of all of this. That and to top it all off I may have been bitten by a bloody hobo spider in my sleep two nights ago. :barnie

I must've seriously looked like a crazy chicken lady sat out in a field with my juvenile turkeys in my lap and on my shoulder bawling my face off yesterday evening. It's just been a weird last few weeks. Sorry to drop such a long post. I just really needed to share.

Sah......... sorry your dog hasnt come back home
hugs.gif
for you and the boys too

Aye ... good grief girl....
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
for you and
fl.gif
its not CS

Morning everyone. Hope y'all are well! Sorry I haven't been around much. It's been a crazy time here. I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything.

So for those of you who love the project buff faverolles as much as I do you'll be sad to hear that I have to give them up. They're so fun and wonderful but I have too much on my plate and I agreed to take at least one breed out and I have to take my other flocks back to quints. Apart from the Bresse as my neighbor helps with them.

Anyway. Basically I have had some sort of hormonal thing my whole life and Drs have always thought it was my thyroid which has been tested a ridiculous amount of times for various things and its never abnormal. So I was referred to an endocrinology dept at OHSU and after a consultation they suspect that it may be Cushings Syndrome, which one of us is more than familiar with.

Now granted I haven't gone through the testing yet. So
fl.gif
it may not be CS at all. It's just been really playing on my emotions and mental state. We want to have a third baby and this could potentially affect that along with many other scenarios etc.

If Im late or seem distant it's because of all of this. That and to top it all off I may have been bitten by a bloody hobo spider in my sleep two nights ago.
barnie.gif

I must've seriously looked like a crazy chicken lady sat out in a field with my juvenile turkeys in my lap and on my shoulder bawling my face off yesterday evening. It's just been a weird last few weeks. Sorry to drop such a long post. I just really needed to share.

hugs.gif

Now granted I haven't gone through the testing yet. So
fl.gif
it may not be CS at all. It's just been really playing on my emotions and mental state. We want to have a third baby and this could potentially affect that along with many other scenarios etc.

If Im late or seem distant it's because of all of this. That and to top it all off I may have been bitten by a bloody hobo spider in my sleep two nights ago.
barnie.gif

hugs.gif

Spoiled.............we are seeing development in the cochin eggs finally!! I might still get to send you chicks this SPRING verse summer/fall/ h*** freezes over (which is what I thought they were waiting for)

For anyone who has a really bad experience with a seller on RBA, send me their usernames. We can start a list. I mean a real bad experience like CJ and chickenbelle. An experience where you would never use that person again nor recommend them to anyone.

Surely you already have Fo . . . whoops, that famous cartoon chicken everybody knows . . . on your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom