Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was that the internet wasn't working (and it probably was- it was a disaster yesterday with centurylink on a nationwide level- our business and almost everyone in the tri-city area was down from around 8am-3pm yesterday) and it was centurylink- it is almost impossible to log on to century link from your phone- I would use my phone as a hotspot long enough to get any emails that may be important from customers at our shop.  It takes forever to just get one simple email from centurylink on my phone that it is not worth the hassle.  

That might certainly be so.
For me, out in the woods, I have spotty cell service, and I have an "Internet chair" that I have to sit in to get service (but have to be outside when I am making phone calls... Have to stay in one place too, which is very hard for me, I am a pacer when on the phone!) but I can access anything as long as it isn't a flash website (apple + adobe = not friends). I'm pretty sure all smart phones (unless contract free) have data plans.
Lol, I was just meaning to say GFF has no excuse for contacting people when shipping chicks... If they where on FB like WV said, even on a mobile phone, they could make an effort to have let you know. Shame on them.

Ugh! Well, I was tickled pink just an hour ago. Now, I don't know how to feel! I picked up an entire flock of MF cochins for dirt cheap. 8 MF cochin hens, 1 MF cochin roo and a mottled/MF hen. Unfortunately, I found out that the trio the seller decided to sell me (because I needed a roo) was supposed to be sold to a good friend from here. :(

Ouch ouch.
Ugh! Well, I was tickled pink just an hour ago. Now, I don't know how to feel! I picked up an entire flock of MF cochins for dirt cheap. 8 MF cochin hens, 1 MF cochin roo and a mottled/MF hen. Unfortunately, I found out that the trio the seller decided to sell me (because I needed a roo) was supposed to be sold to a good friend from here. :(

Ugh! Well, I was tickled pink just an hour ago. Now, I don't know how to feel! I picked up an entire flock of MF cochins for dirt cheap. 8 MF cochin hens, 1 MF cochin roo and a mottled/MF hen. Unfortunately, I found out that the trio the seller decided to sell me (because I needed a roo) was supposed to be sold to a good friend from here.
sad.png
wow.

Ugh! Well, I was tickled pink just an hour ago. Now, I don't know how to feel! I picked up an entire flock of MF cochins for dirt cheap. 8 MF cochin hens, 1 MF cochin roo and a mottled/MF hen. Unfortunately, I found out that the trio the seller decided to sell me (because I needed a roo) was supposed to be sold to a good friend from here.
sad.png
here, as in the PP/HE thread? or here, as in where you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom