Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
krazykat - been meaning to ask you, what is the difference on the turkey eggs marked RP and RPP? 4/6 (2 each) going strong at day 10! All 6 started, but I pulled 2 with bloodrings. Probably my fault, it was a week after I got them before I was able to set them.

Oh, speaking of, for Beth and chicken fever -- I just clipped cochin butts Wednesday night. (That was, ummmm, interesting!) I haven't set another round of eggs yet to fertility test again but will do so asap -- I've got a gazillion eggs supposed to be hatching Tues-Wed and then will have incubator room again!

And me!

krazykat - been meaning to ask you, what is the difference on the turkey eggs marked RP and RPP? 4/6 (2 each) going strong at day 10! All 6 started, but I pulled 2 with bloodrings. Probably my fault, it was a week after I got them before I was able to set them.
RPP...stands for Royal Palm Phyllis, she is a Royal named PhylllisI have under my slate tom....just helped me remember which white egg was which...lol

I'm on day 10 I don't see any progress in my eggs. I'm so sad
sad.png

hugs.gif

I'm sorry. Shipping is hard on eggs. Can you see inside really well with your light? Is there ANY veining/dark spots/growing air cell? Any Hope?

Last edited:
I have 2 tolbunts and 2 CCL from CPL that hatched today. I also have a Lemon Cuckoo Orp from corancher. I also have a lavender orp from ray_ n_debi. It looks like the CCLs are roo. I can't hatch out females anymore for some reason. I currently have 10 CCL roos under 2 months. I thought getting CCL from other breeders I would be able to get some females.

:hugs

I'm sorry.  Shipping is hard on eggs.  Can you see inside really well with your light?  Is there ANY veining/dark spots/growing air cell?  Any Hope?

I see the air cells but nothing beyond that. I think I have to break down and buy an actual candler instead of useing a flashlight :/ kinda hoping that's the issue and if it wasent the shipping that killed them it was my stupid incubator. It hovers around 37.1C for long periods of time instead of 37.5 like its supposed to :/

COF, does that link to my message inbox? That's so weird!
Did it? So weird......... oh no it isnt I grabbed your name from your PM this week lol ( I am lazy and cheap with copy and paste)

Madam............ uumm
hide.gif
gimmie a second and I will get those as he and his girl are in the garage so can get him in the house and take some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom