Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I just checked them all real good. The chocolates are fine. The chocolate splits are the ones that don't have the right combs. Don't mind the Formented feed on there heads.
gig.gif

Split #1

Split #2
wyandotte maybe????

wyandotte maybe????

Really, Wyandottes have those kind of combs. If so then I think I have a pair.
celebrate.gif

Oh duh.... Just had a stupid moment. I guess that would be right. Didn't even think about it but that is what my slw combs look like

Last edited:
Look up wyandottes. It's a weird looking comb. But you don't know if they are pure. That's a big problem there. Does he have wyandottes?

Ur right, I never even thought about it. My Silver laced wyandottes have that weird comb. I wanted some Chocolate wyandottes to and have some eggs in the bator so that will be perfect.

Midget eggs on the way to madam. Tracking number is 13103060000047683970

lau.gif
Tonight is lock down om my MW eggs. So naturally 1 hatched and one pipped and one almost fully zipped in the turner.
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

I didn't even candle the rest...just tossed them (gently) into the hatcher....since the bator is borrowed from a friend with one stipulation ...no hatching in it, incubate only.
roll.png

yippiechickie.gif

This is for whoever it was looking for blue SFHs. I have three of our 5 hens in varying shades of blue, and this is what the chicks look like.

:lau Tonight is lock down om my MW eggs.  So naturally 1 hatched and one pipped and one almost fully zipped in the turner.  :jumpy     :weee       :ya

I didn't even candle the rest...just tossed them (gently) into the hatcher....since the bator is borrowed from a friend with one stipulation ...no hatching in it, incubate only.  :rolleyes:

:yiipchick

Yeah! And yes they do like to be mischievous. I think the seem to hatch better that way too! Stinkers! Those early hatchets are the strongest and healthiest of them all.

I got 4 of the cutest little thumb print sized seramas. Well three are tiny one is twice the size of the others and bright yellow. I have them in with the last two midgets to hatch and I'm thinking I better move them. Now the kid seems to think he gets to lay claim to them too. Even though I got myself the midgety chickens. Dern kid. He's got buttercups for tiny chickens. Those are his mini moose.

Post Office Vent:

My eggs from Corancher got routed to the wrong town. this is the second time this has happened. Grrr. It's in the mid 80s today. Hopefully they'll still be viable when they finally get to me on Monday. Grr..

Official CCL Hatch total: 6 live hens, 2 in shell dead hen, 1 white legbar chick(unsexed at this time), 1 rooster and 2 quitters!!!

Success!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom