Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they LF? If so I might be interested in the gold laced.
Yes, they are LF. I could send him to you SpeeDee delivery and save a lot of $ since you are so close. I will keep you posted when I figure out what it is. Actually, I don't really care for brahmas, so maybe I could ship it either way if you were also interested in a hen.

Just have to echo that Walli is truly an amazing person, and LOVE the easter egg packing, too... going to candle my SFH eggs from her tonite
fl.gif
they have better aircells this time!!

I also need to add that I received eggs from AyeUp from the 24 auction today, all in perfect shape and very nice FBCM eggs,
woot.gif

Last edited:
That's a very good sign. The hens won't squat unless hey are in mating season and condition. You'll get one eggs soon.

Darn I had a taste for turkey too. LOL

Man I hate auto correct sometimes. You'll get SOME eggs soon.

We still have the other one in the freezer. We froze it whole and now we're kicking ourselves. I'm thinking about putting a new blade on the jigsaw and cutting it up still frozen, lol.

if anyone has a good picture of wallies awesome easter egg packing, Put it p on the great egg shipping experiment. I forgot to take a picture of it, and ron was asking.

It was the most fun bo to open, like christmas.

I scored a HUGE 6 foot roll of bubble wrap. It is a bit stiff , can it still be used for eggs or just lining boxes? I shipped this eggs in a modified meeks method, I REALLY liked it and think I am going to keep doing that, depending on how they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom