Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is your fault too, you know.
tongue.gif

Somehow, after reading all this midget white talk.... I find myself wanting some. Evil people, you are.

I have been thinking the same thing. Fortunately, I don't have space. I worry about raising something for meat that I would get too attached to :rolleyes: turkeys sound too nice for my over sensitive ness I mean I cried when I killed the rooster, and I didn't like him!

Well, I am thinking I like the size the midgets become (Thanks Sah) I love turkey, I could eat it all year long. I am really loving my geese (Thanks COF) and I love my ducks. I have already decided a few of my breeds will be going after I fulfil the swaps owed on them, so i will be able to be a little more diverse. Thanks to all the enablers out there. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
tongue2.gif

I can't hatch turkeys either, but I know someone who can.
hide.gif
big_smile.png

And hopefully when I have my own, I shall be able to figure out how to hatch them.

Last edited:
Ho cool would that be?

I've got one all-white basque hen from pastrymama -- apparently they occasionally throw them -- and she is my absolute favorite. I swear, she's actually clingy! Little snugglebunny, she is
smile.png
I'm still deciding whether to breed her or not, though. She's scared of the other basques -- she lives with my coronations, lol!

I have a pullet AND a cockerel in white! the pullet is also very clingy. From the very beginning she was always jumping on me and continues to do so. She is about 4 months now. I have a pair!
big_smile.png

OOO I also ended up with 3 white ameracauna from dmrippy! very excited about those.

Hatching Brahma's tonight! lots of eggs in the hatcher drawers. Have more LLO hatching too

Well, I am thinking I like the size the midgets become (Thanks Sah) I love turkey, I could eat it all year long. I am really loving my geese (Thanks COF) and I love my ducks. I have already decided a few of my breeds will be going after I fulfil the swaps owed on them, so i will be able to be a little more diverse. Thanks to all the enablers out there. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
tongue2.gif

I can't hatch turkeys either, but I know someone who can.
hide.gif
big_smile.png

And hopefully when I have my own, I shall be able to figure out how to hatch them.

lol hatching fool over here, i have eggs in the bator for you now actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom