Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter. Either is fine. I don't have anything under heat lamps right now until my next hatch on the 25th.
thumbsup.gif

Good Morning, Happy Chicken People!

Chores are done, everyone is fed and watered...except the humans! I have three litters of bunnies due any minute. Hoping all goes well; two of them are first-timers. Cross your crossables! And enjoy the day!

frow.gif
G'morning peeps!!! Someone please tell Father Winter to got back into hibernation! Woke up to 35 degrees outside.
th.gif
Thank goodness we haven't put the garden in yet. And it looks like I have one more shipment of chicks from GFF since I had a credit to use up and I'm still owed a Black Bartie.
We had frost yesterday morning and a high of 58 F.......today the current temp is 58 F the forecast is for 90F!!
th.gif
We have the garden bed ready and plants are being shuffled in and out until Mother Nature decides which season it is. We've had frosts as late as May 27 so I'm cautious.

I hope everyone has a great day, regardless of what their weather is.
frow.gif

Good Morning, Happy Chicken People!

Chores are done, everyone is fed and watered...except the humans! I have three litters of bunnies due any minute. Hoping all goes well; two of them are first-timers. Cross your crossables! And enjoy the day!
bunnies !!! are you shipping bunnies,,,,,,nevermind that would get me in so much trouble..
big_smile.png

Are there still some people that haven't received their spring chicks from CPL? I just want to make sure that I'm not the only one... I wish my message had gotten to her back two weeks ago when she had some to ship. Darn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom