Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, my view point is usually different then most. With that, I'll get off my soap box and be quiet.

To be honest... I am one that usually thinks along the same line as you. I am trying to stay positive about this and not jump on a soapbox, but it is very irritating.

To be honest... I am one that usually thinks along the same line as you.   I am trying to stay positive about this and not jump on a soapbox, but it is very irritating. 

I agree with you both, I just gave up a long time ago. I have enough stress. The eggs and chicks are going to magically appear. But I think you may have noticed my swapping came to a stop. :)

I agree with you both, I just gave up a long time ago. I have enough stress. The eggs and chicks are going to magically appear. But I think you may have noticed my swapping came to a stop.
smile.png

I came to a stop because my hens have went sketchy on laying eggs... and I was getting frustrated with my shipped eggs not hatching and lack of communication from people that owe me eggs.

Last edited:
Good Morning, Happy Chicken People!

Chores are done, everyone is fed and watered...except the humans! I have three litters of bunnies due any minute. Hoping all goes well; two of them are first-timers. Cross your crossables! And enjoy the day!

BUNNIES!!! Bunnies for breakfast!!!! Well, not literally
lol.png

Hey, any day that starts with bunnies is a good day!

I know everyone is willing to help out but seriously, I won't be. I've been working diligently to get my swaps out and to make sure they are fresh eggs. I have all but stopped swapping while some have not and it's not hard to determine who that is. I had chicks owed to me before the start of Spring and never received them. A lot of PP was offered and taken during these swaps and for what? A box of rotten eggs or poor packing? I see things a lot differently then most of you and I have a bit more information then most. My compassion only goes so far.

I understand and agree for the most part everyone trying to help is a great gesture but that just puts you guys out and I dont want to do that, communication is great but when it's lies and excuses it aint worth my time. life happens and that is why you dont promise what you dont have. the swaps I am owed are english orps, tolbunts, CCL and sebbies of which I am thinking now was a scam to begin with if she got the goslings from CO ... Thanks everyone now I have to deal with the good folks that came over to FB and swapped that arent getting their egg's.

Oh that's okay we are all in this together and are all taking the loss I don't want to add to that on your end.
John,
Since you haven't received the Tolbunts that I gave to you from my swap, don't worry about sending me the GNH or Welsummers that were your side of the swap.
Crystal

I haven't heard anything since the last pm that we were both gonna send out eggs on a certain date and that was a while back.

I am not so much worried about the loss of the eggs... but was really wanting the Tolbunts. To be honest, I couldn't afford them any other way but a swap and am disappointed that my chance to own some of these birds seems to be lost.
hit.gif

I fully understand having health problems (I have my own) but a pm at least would be nice but since I know I am a side swap, I figure it would be a while as she is trying to do the posted swaps first. Hopefully she doesn't forget about me.

I will send you some of my Tolbunts as soon as the new group starts laying
jumpy.gif

They are a little over 3 months now so figure Summer sometime... I also have a really nice group (younger) growing out from Sonew123
love.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom