Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY starting to have better pipping rates! I stopped adding any water and cranked the bator fully open for ventilation. I have about half of the eggs in lockdown pipped! Usually I get 1-2 pips and the rest drown, so this is AWESOME!

I put the swap and what is being sent on the company name on the lable . I have never lost a lable so I'm not that worried. My office is a mess so I can never find the nice paper I got for notes for my eggs.
LOL  I can only imagine!    I would find it so much easier if folks would stick a note in the box, telling us who it is from and what they are.    I am still fairly new to everyone and unfortunately do not know everyone's actual names.  

Only thing I have to go on is tracking numbers with starting location when someone sends me something. 

Who on here has buckeye's so i know who to stalk on the swaps

I got mine from daze33, she swaps on the waterfowl and large fowl mostly. She has awesome eggs and packing. I love her.
You are welcome. I am very sorry for the trouble everyone is having getting a reply back from her, but I also can see her view too. I have gotten to know Rachael very well in the last year, and I have to consider her one of my best friends. She is as generous as anyone I have ever known, and it sometimes gets her in trouble. I wish I could be over there every day to help her-the farmhouse is terribly old and dilapidated, which is something else they are trying to work on, but the farm is so peaceful and relaxing. I could live there easily (in a different house, LOL).
I know when I am getting PMs from a bunch of people at once, it can become overwhelming. I cannot imagine getting 200+ messages and having time to go through them.

I sent you a reg email yesterday. Get back to me when ya can, i have egglits for tuse/wed. There is only so much being kicked in the derriere one person can take. Ill be hoping for the best for you both.

Last edited:
When we ship I try to always put the email addy in online for the person we are shipping to. This send them an email as soon as the label is paid for and then they have the tracking right away. Makes it easier on me then to have to copy a tracking number and PM to someone. I also keep it simple using the farm name everywhere and there is a box on USPS click and ship under the receivers email box where you can put notes. I do try and remember to list what is shipping in that box.

Bm6 as someone who lost her very best friend to Chroens I know how you must feel watching her suffer. I pray that she finds peace and relief.
I will send you some of my Tolbunts as soon as the new group starts laying :jumpy They are a little over 3 months now so figure Summer sometime... I also have a really nice group (younger) growing out from Sonew123 :love
Crud! You know my son will see those pics and be all OH MY GOD I NEED THEM!
I would love some!!!! unfortunately my husband thinks I have enough chickens...drat!!! I need to get him on board better...anyone have any ideas???
I just do it anyway, but I'm stubborn like that. Hubby will give in when he wants something from me like oh a meal.
Mafia eggs sent and cookies with my coffee this morning were wonderful lol Lovin the guinnea cookies (yes flocks I know shrunk birds lol)
Poor poor silly guineas. Are they crunchy chocolatey good?

yes and minty too lol
hide.gif
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom