Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta share my beasties. Well, three of them, anyway!

From the left, Reilly, Levi and Jake. Murphy chose to sit this one out. :D

Awe cute

Quote: I think my problem is everything I have going on...moving, going in debt on two houses back to back, hubbys Mom being here, going in debt on two houses back to back, building temporary pens, going in debt on two houses back to back, moving birds and inkies....maybe I am stressed
big_smile.png

WELCOME TO MY WORLD LOL.... 3 houses are soon on our plate
barnie.gif

100% hatch rate on kitchenchick's birchen marans! Ordered 8+, received 11. All 11 were fertile and made it to lockdown. ALL hatched! 10 blacks and a single blue! Couldn't get any better than that!

I have some of those in the bator
fl.gif
I SOOOOO NEED to candle tomorrow.

Quote: I don't know anymore that what I posted. She contacted Donna and me and had Donna send me Lav Split Am eggs in place of the eggs she owed me. Haven't heard anything since......that was in March.

She told me I could send her Wheatens anytime and there was no rush, but I couldn't reach her either.
hu.gif

Well my week from H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS is almost over
fl.gif
When it stops raining again!
he.gif
The flooding rains we had a few weeks a go made a MESS out of my breeding pens. We had to DIG IT ALL OUT and replace the runs with gravel. WELL that seemed fine till day 3 and the bobcat broke down... 2 days later it was working but those poor chickens where cooped up the WHOLE TIME
barnie.gif
Now they are ALL free and running. We are going to revamp the coop part. Change the nest boxes out for nice tough plastic ones. I will NEVER use pine shavings in there again! That was the main problem. The pine shavings would fall out of the coop and just sit there and build up. Water could not drain through it. We still have to dig out from under the coop and add gravel but the runs are mostly done. We are going to use SAND in the coops now. Hubby took the truck today to go get me a load of sand. They said they would fill the truck for $30 it was their min. He called me back and said my truck is squating and it is only half full.
ep.gif
he called me back after they weighed the truck he had 4800lbs of sand in a 1986 f-150
lau.gif
he mad it home... poor truck. It was like pulling TEETH to get him to get me some sand when we were working on the runs... now he wants to convert EVERYTHING over to sand
lol.png

BTW we had a conversation about composting without turning... I don't think pine shavings will EVERY compost. We are going to move the compost pile down to the garden and just till it in and hope for the best. I am telling you even working them some they don't compost. You can still see all the pine flakes just like the day we put them in over a year ago. I need to burn that stuff. .... or SAND might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom