Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CORANCHER are you still around?????

I opened my bator today to turn eggs NOTHING was due but there was one little baby in the bottom. It was from the guinea eggs you sent me but that was not a guinea.... neither was the egg... way too thin of a shell.... WHAT DID I GET?

Is it lavender? or blue? there is some yellow or red around its face. Must go look at your birds now... I think it might be a bantam. I hope it will be ok with the week old chicks
fl.gif
seemed fine.

yeah, go ahead. I know they are getting desperate for drivers. They work steady through the spring and summer and have snow plows they run in the winter.
If DH had a CDL, I'd send him your way.
big_smile.png
He is going back to work after I retire next month, but doesn't want to go back into teaching. What company does your BF own here?

Last edited:
CORANCHER are you still around????? I opened my bator today to turn eggs NOTHING was due but there was one little baby in the bottom. It was from the guinea eggs you sent me but that was not a guinea.... neither was the egg... way too thin of a shell.... WHAT DID I GET? Is it lavender? or blue? there is some yellow or red around its face. Must go look at your birds now... I think it might be a bantam. I hope it will be ok with the week old chicks :fl seemed fine.
Talk about gettin the Jump on hatching! Little fella was tired of bein cooped up I guess. What ever it is its cute :)

Good Morning, Happy chicken People!

Started a big project yesterday and am paying hard this morning. However, I will persevere and get it finished. And maybe smack myself later. :/

Enjoy your day!

Im at a total loss for this years hatches :( this is my 3 rd hatch of the season and once again terrible...day 22 1 bresse out nothing else...not even a pip;( Im sickened by it all!!! It makes you want to give it up!!! Ive been waiting months to hatch all the eggs out and for what?? 1 chick out of every 13-14 eggs??? And the pathetic 11 chicks that I did manage to hatch out ..from 66 eggs so far...9-10 are roos....what am I doing wrong!!!!???? I have two brinseas full of eggs too and I feel like a total failure with all these fabulous eggs ...fabulous care you folks did in packing and shipping and I have virtually nothing to show for it!! Bad day is all for me thats all sorry to be a Debbie downer :/ needed to vent!

Im at a total loss for this years hatches
sad.png
this is my 3 rd hatch of the season and once again terrible...day 22 1 bresse out nothing else...not even a pip;( Im sickened by it all!!! It makes you want to give it up!!! Ive been waiting months to hatch all the eggs out and for what?? 1 chick out of every 13-14 eggs??? And the pathetic 11 chicks that I did manage to hatch out ..from 66 eggs so far...9-10 are roos....what am I doing wrong!!!!???? I have two brinseas full of eggs too and I feel like a total failure with all these fabulous eggs ...fabulous care you folks did in packing and shipping and I have virtually nothing to show for it!! Bad day is all for me thats all sorry to be a Debbie downer
hmm.png
needed to vent!
hugs.gif

sad.png
this is my 3 rd hatch of the season and once again terrible...day 22 1 bresse out nothing else...not even a pip;( Im sickened by it all!!! It makes you want to give it up!!! Ive been waiting months to hatch all the eggs out and for what?? 1 chick out of every 13-14 eggs??? And the pathetic 11 chicks that I did manage to hatch out ..from 66 eggs so far...9-10 are roos....what am I doing wrong!!!!???? I have two brinseas full of eggs too and I feel like a total failure with all these fabulous eggs ...fabulous care you folks did in packing and shipping and I have virtually nothing to show for it!! Bad day is all for me thats all sorry to be a Debbie downer
hmm.png
needed to vent!
hugs.gif
I am so sorry.

sad.png
hmm.png
needed to vent!

hugs.gif

G'morning peeps. It is finally Friday. Yeah! I get to ship my DH off Saturday night with loads of feathery friends for Krafty and COF. I may actually get those darn chicks out of my house next week.

Oh, that is TOO cute! No guesses here on what it is -- I'll be curious to know.

Yeah, it seems to be a yucky stressful week all the way around. My rent just went up $100 a month and I was scrambling to make ends meet before... Ugh. Hugs all around! Hopefully things will get easier.

This picture reminds me, though -- must go take pics of tolbunt cuteness! They're the only things that hatched well out of that last enormous batch. Which bums me seriously -- fresh eggs, not even shipped, and... fizzle. Dang it.

Oh well, must go feed chickies!

CORANCHER are you still around?????

I opened my bator today to turn eggs NOTHING was due but there was one little baby in the bottom. It was from the guinea eggs you sent me but that was not a guinea.... neither was the egg... way too thin of a shell.... WHAT DID I GET?

Is it lavender? or blue? there is some yellow or red around its face. Must go look at your birds now... I think it might be a bantam. I hope it will be ok with the week old chicks
fl.gif
seemed fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom