Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you find out the name and check for me? I really would like to try an alternate route for Red Dorking eggs.
Quote: Her user name on here is "capayvalleychick". She lives in No. CA.

But I think she raises silvers..................not positive though if she might have Reds also.

Last edited:
Could you find out the name and check for me? I really would like to try an alternate route for Red Dorking eggs.
Quote: Have you tried Dick Horstman? He has Red Dorkings. I've heard some problems with his egg shipping, but he sells chicks at very reasonable prices. I have several breeds I started from his lines and I've been very happy with the quality on all of them. He is responsive and very easy to work with, in my opinion.

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning, just got 12 lav orp eggs and 16 jubilee eggs in the mail
celebrate.gif

This is my one chocolate wyandotte I hatched from my GFF eggs. What do you guys think? Pullet or cockerel?

I would guess pullet from the butt picture because of the tail feathers have the pullet puff. Then I look at the face shot and I am not so sure. Could you get a couple pictures of the neck feathers and give us an age?

I would guess pullet from the butt picture because of the tail feathers have the pullet puff. Then I look at the face shot and I am not so sure. Could you get a couple pictures of the neck feathers and give us an age?
The roosters have those puffy tails too. I say rooster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom